Worst looking plants you have saved

420-magazine-mobile1060235786.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1935134589.jpg

It was maybe 3 inches when i got it
. the growth in the first pic was removed in the second and she was well enough to top as well

To soon to post pictures. They may still die lol. Pretty sure I have a 2 Blue Dream coming back around. After repotting to larger pots. Plenty nutrients in the soil so when they started showing magnesium deficiencies. They had burning only on leaves in the middle of the leaves in the middle of the plant. I knew everything was in there. So it must be that there was to much nuts or just locked out for some reason.
What was my major fix. Nothing! I never figured out exactly what the problem was so I waited. The wrong fix could have made it worse. Just waiting was hard. About the time I was going to pull them to give others room to grow. New leaf growth started and the plants are greening up and growing taller.
LEASON: If you are not sure what the problem is don't guess. Waiting is not always the best thing but it is better then making things worse. You can use that time to make sure there are no water or watering issues

The only thing that saved my cheese thats in the pics i posted for you was in my opinion changing all the soil. It was in i want to say miracle grow and was getting toasted. Took as much of that junk off it as possible and put her into strait f.f.o.f soil and she came right back. Just added strait r.o water still using just the r.o water no nutes at all yet.

Back
Top Bottom