Anyone ever have a grow in a dorm room?

PVBudz

I'm sure it's been done many times- I definitely had the urge during my one year of higher education, although unfortunately a possession arrest early on put that pipe dream to bed. I'd love to hear the stories, if anyone's got one

Personally no. Never even been in a dorm room. Growing anywhere that others have access too is not a good idea. ie apartments, rentals. dorms ect.
With that said. Technically there is no problem with it. Cost is the key. Why some are very pricey. There a tons of small grow chambers that are available now days. Lots that would go unnoticed in a dorm room. With quality charcoal filtration smell should not be a problem. Just a guess but there is probably a ounce or 2 smoked in said dorm on any given day. With this in mind any smell that might escape could go undetected.
Its your call. If your room is the party room then don't do it. My suggestion is to wait. The risk and reward just don't match up. Hopefully your there to further your future. Not risk imprisonment

Personally no. Never even been in a dorm room. Growing anywhere that others have access too is not a good idea. ie apartments, rentals. dorms ect.
With that said. Technically there is no problem with it. Cost is the key. Why some are very pricey. There a tons of small grow chambers that are available now days. Lots that would go unnoticed in a dorm room. With quality charcoal filtration smell should not be a problem. Just a guess but there is probably a ounce or 2 smoked in said dorm on any given day. With this in mind any smell that might escape could go undetected.
Its your call. If your room is the party room then don't do it. My suggestion is to wait. The risk and reward just don't match up. Hopefully your there to further your future. Not risk imprisonment

I'm not in college haha, like I said I had one year that was five years ago and didn't go well lol. I rent a room in a friends apartment for my grow, I live in mass so it's legal but I don't have space at my house. I was just asking out of curiosity, if someone was able to pull something like that off successfully I'd love to hear how they did it.

Back
Top Bottom