Best strains for a first time indoor grow?

You can pick my brain as much as you need. Been growing steadily for almost 3 years. Learned a lot of great info along the way. I know 2 master horticulturist that help when I need it. I love helping others too.

Peace!

420-magazine-mobile840637462.jpg

It's pretty easy to grow. I used fox farm nutrients at full strength and they ate it up. I grew under LED but I'm going to grow another purple soon under my 630 LEC's.

I currently have a journal going if you're interested. KGB Smokehouse fall season flower 2017.

Yes i'll definitely check out your current journal. As far as the GDP grow ill be usin foxfarm ocean forest in a 32 oz Styrofoam cup from clones. Then I'll transfer into 7gal fabric pots. I'll be running the foxfarm nutes with LED lighting. Wish me luck :)

Poke holes in your cups so water doesn't sit in them. Drainage is good....

7 gallon will grow some great roots. I just had to transplant my 2 mother plants from 5 gallons to one 7 gal and a 10 gal pot.

They had serious roots! Glad I did it when I did!

Have a good one and you should start a journal yourself. It's a great way to learn and get advice.

All for now....

Poke holes in your cups so water doesn't sit in them. Drainage is good....

7 gallon will grow some great roots. I just had to transplant my 2 mother plants from 5 gallons to one 7 gal and a 10 gal pot.

They had serious roots! Glad I did it when I did!

Have a good one and you should start a journal yourself. It's a great way to learn and get advice.

All for now....

I just might. Gotta get on the journal tutorial page lol im still very new to this forum

Back
Top Bottom