When was the last time you used a bong?

Carrole2017

I just used a bong this morning. Just curious when was the last time my stoner brothers used a bong. I got fukin high with the stormy cloud!! Lol

I just used a bong this morning. Just curious when was the last time my stoner brothers used a bong. I got fukin high with the stormy cloud!! Lol
Weeks since I used a bong. I've switched to journey 3 and v2 pro series vaporizer.

I don't think I'll ever go back to a bong but I'd use a power hitter in a heart beat. .

Weeks since I used a bong. I've switched to journey 3 and v2 pro series vaporizer.

I don't think I'll ever go back to a bong but I'd use a power hitter in a heart beat. .

Sloppy how goes it with the V2 pro? I just ordered one to try and make the switch to vapor from smoke. Did it with Cigs might as well do it for weed.

Sloppy how goes it with the V2 pro? I just ordered one to try and make the switch to vapor from smoke. Did it with Cigs might as well do it for weed.

I love the V2 for dry leaf vaping. It doesn't produce much vape but you'll get off. For dry leaf, you'll think you're not getting anything but oh yes you are. The liquid vape is good but I've got better devices that are much more satisfying. I bet there are better desktop machines but this, for efficient portable vaping, does the trick.

It takes a while to charge and the charging cable is short (IMO). The screen falls out way to easy too.

Thanks for asking.:thumb:

Eight days ago. I'm fighting a sinus infection currently. Will be using the Gpen elite vape in another week. I do love my bong, but health comes first.

About 10 minutes ago :thumb: Ive got a volcano and i love it but you cant beat the battering a huge bong hit gives you :)

Just put it down to register and reply to this msg.
But I’m also a relatively new bong user. Been smoking weed since I was a teenager. But was too cheap to invest in one. Now I’m wondering what took me so long!
LOL that is what I thought when I got my first one. They can save a lot of wasted product.

LOL Now you need to get yourself a vaporizer. They're not cheap either.

Just put it down to register and reply to this msg.
But I'm also a relatively new bong user. Been smoking weed since I was a teenager. But was too cheap to invest in one. Now I'm wondering what took me so long!

LOL Now you need to get yourself a vaporizer. They're not cheap either.

Funny you say that- you're totally right. My first was a Magic Flight Box Circa 2011. Still as trusty as the day I got it. Then I found the DaVinci Ascent... still kicking ass and has been dropped countless times. But managed to find a great wooden tower Vape. With adjustable temps for the Man Cave.

Recently though I've found Yocan Evolve XL Pen more convenient than anything for on the go.

My bong is less than 3 weeks old. And now I've also invested in a Silicone travel bong! But that's for concentrates only.

All this being typed again just after I burned a half bowl:thumb:

Hi y'all.. I am a new kid on the block here.. just wanted to throw out a test post

The youngsters here have glass bongs with ice in them.. very smooth and cool.. I prefer small hits of kief and have a new silicone bowl

I hope I can find the search function for the forum.. I am interested to know if non vented propane heaters in greenhouse kills plants.

Back
Top Bottom