Quarantine Clones

Jackalope

As long as I've been growing I should have known this. My first experience with clones came by surprise. I was given a clone someone bought from a dispensary. I just tossed it in with plants I already had in flower. Powdery Mildew is what I ended up with.
If I had planned this out I hope I would have thought of it. Easy to say now lol. So remember to quarantine your clones so you don't end up with other peoples problems

I run a dispensary and I can tell you from personal experience I would not accept any plant from anyone under any circumstances do to bugs molds and mildews one bad plant can mess up your entire crop fortunately there is a lot of easy ways to get rid of white powdery mildew peroxide 15 milliliters 3% into a gallon of water used as a spray and then wipe off will eliminate your powdery mildew you can also use alcohol it is one part alcohol to 9 Parts water

I run a dispensary and I can tell you from personal experience I would not accept any plant from anyone under any circumstances do to bugs molds and mildews one bad plant can mess up your entire crop fortunately there is a lot of easy ways to get rid of white powdery mildew peroxide 15 milliliters 3% into a gallon of water used as a spray and then wipe off will eliminate your powdery mildew you can also use alcohol it is one part alcohol to 9 Parts water

Thanks for the info on Powdery Mildew. I have it under control now but will keep these ideas in mind. Yeah I know it was pretty stupid. I can't believe I made that mistake. Live and Learn!

If you have any other questions you can write them on this thread or you can find them on one of my nine threads that I am on either way I will find the question and I will answer I know a lot of the people on here are new to growing and do not have much experience and experience they do have is not with the same kind of plants

Back in the day. It was easy to grow great plants. I grew 2 strains and grew them all the time. You really get to know what a strain wants and when it wants it. Thank god one of the strains was super strong and tolerance was not a problem.
Now days I grow multiple strains each grow. Most of which are new. Defiantly keeps it interesting when you can't feed or treat them all the same way. Then the different pheno's make it even more interesting.
Can't do it myself anymore. Growing 1 strain multiple times in a row will really teach you a lot. When you can consistently grow perfect plants. Then unknown strains will be much easier.

Back
Top Bottom