Some interesting genetics and my new apartment friendly stealth ideas

Ganjagrowergu

After being shut down for about a year now I am getting geared up for a fresh grow. In the last year I have acquired some interesting genetics.
The source of my seeds is a very reputable local breeder, however these seeds are all F1 accidents (guy lost his job). They are what happen when some idiot thinks a male is "cute" and hides it in his tent.......
Everything listed has been crossed with the same Columbian Red Point father.
20+- durbin bubble, 5 purple zebra, and one chocolate Thai. I am very excited to see these phenos developed. Anyone grown any of these strains?
My new setup is leaning toward stealth. My dryer died and wife says we aren't replacing it, I said we aren't getting rid of it. Plan is to gut the dryer, line with mylar and hookup my mars 300 and if my bulb is still good a 250watt 2100k cfl. The useable space is maximum 2x2x3. I do have a question here, would the mars300 be sufficient in this small area? Or maybe just the cfl? Or maybe both lights with like an extra 100w of 6500k cfl?
Ventilation and odor control are controlled with my 4" 190cfm fan with an appropriate can style carbon filter
Grow is going to be in a recycled coco mix using GH abmicro and a cal mag. I use tap water PH'd to 6, hand watered. Not sure what size pots yet. Thinking about a perpetual 12/12 from seed so I have an excuse to mess around with breeding. I don't really have room for mothers and clones and cloners and more lights.
Questions comments suggestions.
I have a few small indoor tent grows under my belt, never finished a 12/12 from seed.

I believe that if I didn't need a new dryer, it would have worked great. I didn't start growing again until about a year ago.

I ended up busting my tent out of storage, buying quantum boards, learning how to build COB and SMD fixtures without burning my house down and I now have a ton of genetics that I outsourced and some that I have put together myself.

Hard to believe I pulled all of that off in less than a year. Maybe not so hard when I think about the help I got here on 420. Helluva team.

What did you think of the Chocolate Thai? I grew out Chocoloco which is 3/4 Chocolate Thai and 1/4 Cannalope Haze. I really like the strain. No chocolate but fruity as hell and it had a great high. I can't say it was high THC but it is effective smoked anytime of the day. That says a lot.

I liked it so much I bred a couple strains with it.

What did you think of the Chocolate Thai? I grew out Chocoloco which is 3/4 Chocolate Thai and 1/4 Cannalope Haze. I really like the strain. No chocolate but fruity as hell and it had a great high. I can't say it was high THC but it is effective smoked anytime of the day. That says a lot.

I liked it so much I bred a couple strains with it.
I think I only had 2 seeds of that cross. One was a premature seed that opened up and immediately died. The other was a dwarf male, seed was also premature.

Every other seed of those I mentioned in this original 2017 post has been vigorous and has produced very potent buds. I try to grow a couple out a few times per year. Super easy to grow. I have yet to make any F2s, although I certainly should.

Back
Top Bottom