Is this a Herm?

miked76

Wise 420 peeps,

I need your opinion. I am at the end of week 8 of flower and seem to be on track to harvest in two weeks.

However, when I went to feed this morning I noticed what appears to be seeds coming off the base of the buds. This is devastating as there is at least an ounce and a half or more on this plant.

I have three other plants that are four weeks behind this one in the same tent. Everything I have read says to chuck it.

See plant and setup details below. Pics attached... Thanks for you help.

Strain: Harlequin (feminized)

Grow Tent: 4.5x4.5x7, 3 x 450cfm inline fans (one in, one out w/filter, one for the light hood). Two Hirricane oscillating fans. Room has stand alone A/C with heater.

Light: 450w HPS 19" above top of tallest cola.

Temp: 74-77 during the day and 65-68 during the night.

Humidity is 50-55% at this stage.

Water: Soft, ppm = 0 add 5-10 mm of calmag and pH to 6.5 in.

Nutes: FF trio slightly lower than FF feeding levels.

Runoff: 1760 ppm 6.2pH

420-magazine-mobile581171124.jpg
420-magazine-mobile876388705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1137956758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile744853906.jpg
420-magazine-mobile640297249.jpg

Appears to be seeds? You didn't see seeds? If your talking about what you circled those are female calyx.
I wouldn't have thrown it away if it had gotten pollinated. Maybe isolated it. (If you confirmed it to be the source of the pollen) It looks good to me. Better than the one I grew last year that got pollinated and it was some really good weed. Good luck to you.

Your good. Just the pods swelling up toward the end of flower. That's a good thing. Buds will do the same thing when ready.
Lots of plants and or strains will throw off a flower here and there at the end of flower. Last ditch effort to propagate. Most will end up looking like little bananas on the buds. Mostly these hold no pollen. With so little flower time left they don't have time to make a seed even if there were pollen.

Back
Top Bottom