12/12 seed

2 Auto's or clones. Nothing wrong with growing short plants. Best if done with clones even some auto's can grow tall. A plant needs a good root system and age to be flower well. A young plant will flower if forced. The quality and quantity will both increase with a older plant. Its not just the older plant has more plant matter. The type of buds formed will be larger and fuller on a mature plant.

malawi_day_118_d.jpg

This two are Malawis grown 12/12 from seed. The one in the foreground came to 100 grams dried and the one behind came to 119 grams dried.

41554.jpg

Another shot

napalm_day_69_b.jpg

This is a Napalm (indica dominant hybrid) again grown 12/12 from seed, came in at a 100 grams dried.

napalm_day_68.jpg

These are all grown 12/12 from seed, one behind is DP's the Ultimate came in at a disappointing 56 grams dried.

51249.jpg

All grown 12/12 from seed. Don't let anyone ever tell you its a waste of time growing 12/12 from seed they don't know what they are talking about its the only way I grow.

malawi_day_118_d.jpg

This two are Malawis grown 12/12 from seed. The one in the foreground came to 100 grams dried and the one behind came to 119 grams dried.

41554.jpg

Another shot

napalm_day_69_b.jpg

This is a Napalm (indica dominant hybrid) again grown 12/12 from seed, came in at a 100 grams dried.

napalm_day_68.jpg

These are all grown 12/12 from seed, one behind is DP's the Ultimate came in at a disappointing 56 grams dried.

51249.jpg

All grown 12/12 from seed. Don't let anyone ever tell you its a waste of time growing 12/12 from seed they don't know what they are talking about its the only way I grow.

Dude that is amazing for 12/12 from seed. What size pots did you start them out in, the same size you finished? Light size? I grew some indica dominant strains 12/12 from seed and they barely got 10-14 grams a piece. I've heard it's best to do it with sativas that stretch a lot and have a long flower period.

Hi, I use 6.5 Litre pots and if you are going to grow 12/12 from seed always start your seeds off in their final pot its a waste of time transplanting and it doesn't do the plants any good. I use a mix of Hps and Led lighting in my grows as I find they give the best results and you can grow ANY strain 12/12 from seed but the system is best for pure sativas. I find I normally average between 80 and a 100 grams dried using this method although I have had as little as 56 grams. Hope that helps.

And here are a few more pics

napalm_day_53_a1.jpg

The plant in the foreground was a Blueberry grown 12/12 from seed came in at 65.2 grams dried and was an amazing powerful stone.

malawi_day_82_close_up.jpg

malawi_day_57_a.jpg

Again never let anyone tell you its a waste of time growing 12/12 from seed, I used to waste 5 to 6 weeks vegging before flowering until I discovered this method.

Wow you are running only on the 12/12 light cycle? Sounds cool though I read 119grams now that sounds like a good result . What sized pots are you using and are you using soil or???
Very interesting thanks and congrats .

Wow you are running only on the 12/12 light cycle? Sounds cool though I read 119grams now that sounds like a good result . What sized pots are you using and are you using soil or???
Very interesting thanks and congrats .

Hi, yes I like to grow in soil its what I know, I like using Biobizz all mix although any high quality potting soil would also do. 400w Hps and 300w Led (actual draw of 180w) and Im good to go.

Hi, yes I like to grow in soil its what I know, I like using Biobizz all mix although any high quality potting soil would also do. 400w Hps and 300w Led (actual draw of 180w) and Im good to go.

Do you use those lights together at the same time?

Sorry if it seems like I'm doubting you, I'm just wondering how you managed to get so much yield off them. I tried the 12/12 from seed method and just didn't get very much. I only used 1 gallon pots too though. Oh plus had a 400 W light as well. But yet each plant barely got me a half.

What seed bank is your Malawi from?

Do you use those lights together at the same time?

Sorry if it seems like I'm doubting you, I'm just wondering how you managed to get so much yield off them. I tried the 12/12 from seed method and just didn't get very much. I only used 1 gallon pots too though. Oh plus had a 400 W light as well. But yet each plant barely got me a half.

What seed bank is your Malawi from?

It was an Ace Malawi and you can see for yourself in the pics above I use the lights together not much point using them separately. I can only speak for myself others have to refine their growing style/conditions as best they can but this system works for me for sure why waste 5 to 6 weeks vegging since the plants veg themselves for the first 4 weeks anyway regardless of which light cycle.

And the beauty with this system is you don't have to wait for a flowering cycle to finish before starting another grow if you are short of space, you can just add new seedlings as you go along and most strains I notice finish in approximately 10 weeks from germination unless you are growing a long flowering sativa, the above Malawis took 118 days from germination to finish.

image10747.jpeg

image10738.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

This is a Critical Cheese I grew 12/12 from seed in a 17 oz container for a solo cup contest. It seemed perfectly happy from start to finish which took 101 days if I remember right. This one yielded 42 grams

That was under a 600 watt hps. I mostly grow bigger plants. The solo cup ones were just for fun and I just stuck them to one side under an auto watering system, cause they needed to be watered three times a day in those tiny little containers. ;)
The Cheese yielded the highest of the six solo cup 12/12fs plants I grew. But at least one was very close to the same weight. If I crunch the numbers for yield (grams per watt per square foot, over days till harvest) these plants totally blew away all my regular plants in ten gallon pots that I veg for three months and scrog. Made me wonder if I'm doing it all wrong....

That was under a 600 watt hps. I mostly grow bigger plants. The solo cup ones were just for fun and I just stuck them to one side under an auto watering system, cause they needed to be watered three times a day in those tiny little containers. ;)
The Cheese yielded the highest of the six solo cup 12/12fs plants I grew. But at least one was very close to the same weight. If I crunch the numbers for yield (grams per watt per square foot, over days till harvest) these plants totally blew away all my regular plants in ten gallon pots that I veg for three months and scrog. Made me wonder if I'm doing it all wrong....

Yes know what you mean. When I began growing 12/12 from seed I too was surprised and blown away by the results, there seems to be something about the system that lends itself to highly productive flowering. Even the indicas and indica doms although mostly not growing over 2ft. in height always produce really chunky dense buds that reach all the way down the branches. And this way I get yo save myself an extra 6Kwh of electricity per day not wasting 4-6 weeks running 18/6.

Back
Top Bottom