Why do you smoke?

Everyone has their reasons, my best friend smokes because it helps him escape the reality of the downright sad sacrifices he has to make everyday with his situation at the expense of his youthfulness.

A colleague of mine smokes to help with her epilepsy, without it she gets fits every day.

Me... I smoke because it's fun, it's a nice way to unwind after a long day, I find myself relaxed and generally a lot less angry.. not that I have anger issues at all, I tend to get very frustrated. It cures boredom sometimes, it makes movies a lot more interesting, it makes me a lot more interesting: I get inspiration and ideas while under the effects of cannabis that I don't think I would ever get otherwise. Needless to say a lot of them are quite silly, but yeah..

I also smoke because growing is a fun hobby and smoking your own home grown just seems to hit the spot.

Personally, I don't smoke. I don't like the high I get from cannabis.. Unfortunately, due to very bad nerve damage I'm on opioids and once your body gets used to a certain kind of euphoria nothing can even come close..

However, I love everything about cannabis for what it can do for OTHER people including my wife, so that is why I grow.. I can grow just about anything but we all know growing good clean high yielding cannabis is an art that many who don't partake just cant understand at all.

The biggest grower and breeder I know does not smoke. Yes he has testers and tasters and has smoked before. That just shows how much you can tell about plants by just how they look and grow. 3 of his hybrids I grow regularly....................................................................................................................................
Me I smoke for a lot of reasons. I have smoked my whole life so for pleasure is defiantly the main reason. Now that I'm older and have medical issues I use it to ease pain and as a distraction. A nice fat joint of quality Headband puts a smile on your face and it keeps the nerve pain in the shadows where it is easier to deal with. Some strains I smoke for pain and others I smoke to keep my mind from not dwelling on the pain.

Back
Top Bottom