A Little Sad

BudBoy2

Hello y'all, first of all i want to apologize for going off last week. Just got home after a 3 day stay at the hospital with a bout of the flu.
Growchyz, PW, anyone else I'm truly sorry. I don't tell people a lot but i do suffer from ADD and was out of my meds. Since i got back from Cal. Docs for ya! Didn't mean what i said and sorry if i posted in the wrong threads.
I've had this for 10 yrs now and with our medical needs here I'm doing fine now with that issue. I surly didn't mean to hurt anyone. I have received plenty of help here from you all one time or another. Heck I'm 63 now and life is to short to be angry with anyone really!
Once again I'm sorry and I'll just be taken a seat here quietly and just be looking on. Hope everyone had a great Holidays and in good health!!..BB2...

Glad to hear your ok buddy

No blood no foul. Though it was not me involved. You stepped up! Probably a sign of your age. "No jab against younger people." No one can ever take things back. You just have to step up take responsibility and go on. Stay strong and happy. Don't worry about a little anger here and there we are older and it is our right lol.

Hey bud, I didn't catch you last week but kudos to you to come on step up and apologize for actions that were quite obviously out of your control. We're always here if you need us bud.....

Back
Top Bottom