Nuke Juice is great!

BudBoy2

a8ff2022cc36813fee2e5e59b87d70ae.jpg
1775fdda892b916d6bdfac07c2d5f56c.jpg
e7749cd92ec60d8d330fc7fee1312eca.jpg
Hey Everyone, just thought I'd share the growth of this lady using the Nuke Head juice line. Most of the fan leaves are huge as in the pic with my hand. It's roughly the 4th week in veg. Plus i couldn't pass up the free Grape Ape clone from a friend. Her root just hit the water today!
Now i have been doing a little LST on the bigger one for a couple of days now too. Lights are 20 in. away from canopy and still kinda dialing them in. Just kinda undecided on a scrog yet. Some of you guys do a great job on scrogs. I haven't been to good at it, ha but i may. Thanks for looking in!

More scrog.

2 month old mother under scrog in soil along with clone of that mother going crazy in bubble tub.

A very busy 32 inch by 32 inch by 5 foot tent.
194d7bb664f0ea2a4c62d2fafe483c5f.jpg

Helpful hint. In the top photo you can see a leaf that is curled inward and it wraps in from the main stem on the leaf finger. That is a sigh of over fertilization. I have this happen a lot with strains that need very little nutrients. " I use Fox Farm soils " While this is not a really big deal right now you may want to watch feeding that one.

Helpful hint. In the top photo you can see a leaf that is curled inward and it wraps in from the main stem on the leaf finger. That is a sigh of over fertilization. I have this happen a lot with strains that need very little nutrients. " I use Fox Farm soils " While this is not a really big deal right now you may want to watch feeding that one.

Thanks a lot Jackalope appreciate that bro! Actually it was worse and i did lower the nutes Back down in the 350 ppm's and it is starting to look a little better. After i got back from the holidays it was a mess. Thankfully she is responding well. Thanks for the info!...

I had a plant that was on the boarder its whole life and it ended up doing ok. Once I put it in the fox farm there was no taking the nutrients out. I have never been sure if this is because there is extra nutrients in that pot or if it is just a plant that wants little to no nutrients. Every grow or 2 I will have a plant do it.

I had a plant that was on the boarder its whole life and it ended up doing ok. Once I put it in the fox farm there was no taking the nutrients out. I have never been sure if this is because there is extra nutrients in that pot or if it is just a plant that wants little to no nutrients. Every grow or 2 I will have a plant do it.

I hear ya bro, I'm surly keeping any eye out for that. I might have this one do that the whole Grow after all. We'll see...

I have a C-99 doing it right now. The other 2 look just fine. I'm pretty sure this is a soil thing. Maybe just sickly plants but probably because 1 pot some how has a higher nutrient concentration.

Back
Top Bottom