A regular guy and his dreams

daggersstrain

Well im new on here and plan on sharing what I can with everyone. Currently having a blast . How's everyone?
2ad00b38f610a07da68bac1219e133f3.jpg

Welcome, I am fairly new here as well. You can learn a ton from this community, I know I have. I have found that people tend to congregate in certain areas of the message boards and you hid your post fairly well. You should introduce yourself here Introduce Yourself. Also leave comments on other peoples grow journals is a good way to interact with others Journals in Progress

Welcome, I am fairly new here as well. You can learn a ton from this community, I know I have. I have found that people tend to congregate in certain areas of the message boards and you hid your post fairly well. You should introduce yourself here Introduce Yourself. Also leave comments on other peoples grow journals is a good way to interact with others Journals in Progress
Ty brothers . I'll eventually find my way on here. Here is my lil area till spring time
59014833f5dc59017f2508cfc5faa33d.jpg

would love a little stroll round in there. like the locks on door (no entry except for gardener). regards
Yea one thing I learned a long time ago was don't trust anyone at all. Nobody knows but my son. He gave me some seeds and I always give him some and we grow outside together. But other than that it's a storage space that nobody needs in. And Ty I love to relax in there . Here's one I just cut down
66aafb5fd844ffc82a15c9c217abeb37.jpg

Locks for sure and tight lips (except with son). nice pick that certainly see you till the spring, would love the height you have in the room. I just harvested my last two of Over the winter grow, smells intoxicating. what variety's have you grown that you would say is a keeper and will grow again at some point. regards

Myself I only have two strains I know the name of. That's the Durban poison and critical mass by the vault and phoenix seeds. The smell of them both in the room is intoxicating:) the other strains are crosses from my outside grow. No name killer lol. Im about to start some special skunk this next run. Supposed to smell like old school skunk and has a really high thc level. Look at the vault for seeds they are legit and good people. @jack u have any suggestions for this fella ?
e1531754b417cf8c1203061ff6d1c85b.jpg
2b8e5a79c3ccd4dc65a1d33400e34ef2.jpg

Well I wanted to share how I start my seeds from my new plants. Seeds are still very flexible so I have perfected the squish it out. Perfect lil plants no waiting on the seed to sprout just put in soil and watch her turn green . Saves me over a week or so. And I know wether the seed is good from the start . No waiting and hoping
5b9528f170badde920066b9331179137.jpg
0d83cbfe6aaed0e3c6f0c520cf90ff36.jpg

Well the trimming is over and the smoke is so fine :) it's a beautiful day to show the beginning of the new grow . All clones from previous grow . Durban poison,critical mass. And a few others . But the one I'm waiting to pop is the critical mass cross I have. Hoping it's yummy :)
96cd0f2cadf8909eb4fad197948e6095.jpg
9f4b42c87e49deb738968c5b69dad04a.jpg

Yes i have used the Vault they were formerly known as pick and mix seeds. My flowering is over and have decided to up end my grow box to give me extra height. cool you got own seeds, i hope to do my own in the future. regards
So far I have got over thirty seeds from the critical mass. Waiting for one to pop now. Should be getting my special skunk and red dragon in the mail today. I need to start the skunk asap :)

Yes i have used the Vault they were formerly known as pick and mix seeds. My flowering is over and have decided to up end my grow box to give me extra height. cool you got own seeds, i hope to do my own in the future. regards
Ive got thirty or so so far and still coming. This spring is gonna be fun lol.

Back
Top Bottom