Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Guy Cavallero

What started off as a friendly competition between two of us to compare growing Styles, has turned into a close-knit group of friends all growing the same strain.

So far, 7 of us have jumped on board.

As stated, our choice for seeds is one of legends, and having just learned about the origin and impact of this man on the current state of marijuana laws, we felt the timing was great......

No seed drop deadline yet as we get our logistics figured out. Autos were our choice due to space and lighting constraints in current setups......in an attempt to fit in just one more pot lol.

Game on guys.

That's all for now......whos in!?

Wow sounds like fun, its a shame you all decided to go auto I only have Jack Herer in photo. I will follow along here anyways, let the games begin!

So if anyone's curious, and even if you're not, I may try my seed in a 6L air pruning pot. I'm trying it out now to see how it performs. I just took out a couple slabs from the sides of the pipe and lined it with flyscreen. I just put a Dwarf Low Flyer in there for the trial run.
DSCI1707.jpg

So if anyone's curious, and even if you're not, I may try my seed in a 6L air pruning pot. I'm trying it out now to see how it performs. I just took out a couple slabs from the sides of the pipe and lined it with flyscreen. I just put a Dwarf Low Flyer in there for the trial run.
DSCI1707.jpg
Nice fly! Thing is a beast!!!!

Great test of the elongated air pot! Waiting to see how far down those roots want to go...

Won't take long to find out. When I took the plant out of the smaller pot the roots were already out to the sides and bottom of the soil. Some of the roots are exposed to air now so we'll be able to follow along immediately.

I guess I should have taken a better picture.

Well if autos veg til they become rootbound then I can definitely see the advantage of the deep pot. That amount of air that youve provided the roots is unparalleled with a pot you can purchase......This is gonna prove interesting if yours veg's longer.

Well if autos veg til they become rootbound then I can definitely see the advantage of the deep pot. That amount of air that youve provided the roots is unparalleled with a pot you can purchase......This is gonna prove interesting if yours veg's longer.

I am interested in seeing how messy watering that big ass pot is going to be!!!

No!!! Can't we row with JH too??? I'll see if I can find a good pick of Jack on a boat!

Back
Top Bottom