Feeling like a dummy

Friendly

With plant needs my needs and other needs I need to ask if there is a site that I can ask a direct question without pissing everyone off for not looking. This is a great ste but navigation for me is hard. Thanks for your patience

Try :rollit: but I can help u. I teach a lot of the new people plus I teach a lot of dummies and I mean this literally

My thread on here will one of my threads on here is LMAO cloning for dummies

The KISS system is best for new growers. Keep it Simple Stupid. I grow similar to this. My main method is Don't F*#k it Up. Marijuana is a weed and will mostly grow all on its own. I think a perfect first grow would be in Miracle grow soil and water. The nutrients are in there so all you really have to do is water it. One of the hardest thing to master in growing. Plus you see how a plant grows on its own before trying to manipulate it. You will learn more watching a plant grow then you will trying to manipulate it. You do learn a lot about fixing shit if you do start trying to do to much with a plant before you understand them.

Still a great starting point for beginners. It is available to most everyone, cheap, and simple to use. My point being! It is better to start slow and easy. Just watch the plant the first grow. Plenty of time to perfect things later.

I never said it was best! Funny as shit to see all the bad press Miracle Grow gets. To anyone out there wondering "IT IS NOT" because of bad performance. Is there better? Of course there is! They are also More expensive, Harder to get..... Now I pay over twice as much for the Fox Farm then I did for the MG. Never once have I had a plant totally out perform MG let alone 2 times as much. Not everyone has the same funds or supplies for their grows. I find it disgusting that people try to brow beat others into doing things the way they do.................. When you compare price per gram produced the math just don't make other soils better. Just different!

I am not pointing the finger at Miracle Grow, but I tried a cheap brand of soil one time and it was infested with pests. I ended up dumping most of it. Just something to be aware of.

I am not pointing the finger at Miracle Grow, but I tried a cheap brand of soil one time and it was infested with pests. I ended up dumping most of it. Just something to be aware of.
Good point. Miracle Grow and Fox farm are the soils I have used. I have never had a pest problem from either.

Back
Top Bottom