Buying seeds online?

Mike Wright

420 Support
420 Staff
What's the feeling about buying seeds online? I'm ok with buying nutes and lights and tents, but I have always drawn the line at seeds. I'd rather make a special trip and do a cash purchase than ship to my home. I'm having trouble finding Lemon Diesel, and I'm thinking, "I gotta have those beans." Clearly lots of people do buy seeds online....

:hmmmm:

I always bought my seeds online. A couple of times from a canadian seller, and a couple times from UK. No problem, especially in Canada, it's legal to buy seeds! Just not growing it! :laugh: But in 6 months it should be another story... :)

Ya, it's legal to buy them, I just wonder if it draws any attention....

The package is always pretty stealthy. In Canada it was always a little envelope sent with CanadaPost. The seller only want to do business and hoping you'll come back, just read the review.
For UK I always add the "stealth package", it come with a gift and seeds hidden inside! :)

I would go with the vault in UK. Great selection and customer service. The dank team is in Michigan. Fast delivery but they are pricey, and you don't have to worry about customs

Where did ya end up getting them from?

Crop King. I was able to use a 15% coupon. Now I just have to resist the urge to start buying more!

seeds_0051.JPG

Their beans germ well. Also any I have had were solid strains. Blueberry, white widow and bubba kush, oh yeah hash plant was good too. I got a couple different pins though

In country's where it's illegal to grow, people care about buying seeds online, so I find that comment to be extremely silly. Stealth shipping is essential unless you want the cops or some degenerate thief, knocking down your door.:goodluck: You have no idea how lucky you are if you are allowed to buy seeds or grow legally, In my country we can't even buy seeds here safely, unless we order from overseas. Because the coppers make a habit of posing as seed companies and trapping people who buy...

Back
Top Bottom