Practice herbs

OldMacDonald

Since growing my white cookies plants, I have caught the growing bug in general. I got a bunch of herbs like basil and oregano and such to grow around the house and under the lights if they need it.

I think it would be a good idea to practice training and cloning and different cultivation techniques on these much cheaper plants so I don't accidentally ruin my babies. What herbs and plants do you think grow very similarly to cannabis and would be good practice for me?

They say tomatoes are close and have similar requirements and behave the same.

The grow bug is pretty cool. Helps justify to my wife when I can grow food and meds. Wait until you start canning and preserving.

Awesome.
:Namaste:

Hard to find ones that grow the same as marijuana. Lots that grow easy and are great used fresh through. I would go with Basil, Oregano, Rosemary. All are great used fresh from your own garden. Some can even be grown well indoors with some of the lower wattage indoor grow lights.

What herbs and plants do you think grow very similarly to cannabis and would be good practice for me?

Yeah. I’d agree herbs don’t simulate well. But as far as plans, tomatoes do. Nutrition, light reqirements, staking, cloning.... try that.

Back
Top Bottom