A nutriment expert among us ? Compatibility between Topmax and Beta 23 ?

Lamainverte

Hi everyone !

I hope this one is a challenging one ahah. It is for me despite hours of reading so your input would be much needed and appreciated :)

Here we go. The nutriments I use are:
-part of the BIOBIZZ range (RootJuice, BioGrow, BioBloom, TopMax)
-CANNAZYM

I went to my local growshop yesterday looking to buy a bio PK to complete my nutes range. The guy is a very nice fella and usually have good advices and he gave me 3 50ml bottles of an organic PK called Beta 23 (ratio NPK 2/10/10, produced by Agrobeta). It is rather potent for a bio algae based PK so I am happy with the gift as he said the stuff made wonders for him. However he strongly advised me to NOT USE any Topmax (my current BloomBooster).

This is what I don't understand... Usually bloom boosters and PK are used together although them starting at two different stages of the flowering phase. Also Top max composition indicates NPK 0,1-0,01-0,1 while Beta 23 is NPK 2/10/1. The added NPK ratio of the Topmax wouldn't make much of a difference when it comes to overfeeding and burning no ?

Here are the detailed compositions:

BETA 23

BETA 23 generates an EXPLOSION OF RESIN (TRICHOMES) in our buds, obtaining a higher content of CANNABINOIDES (THC or DELTA 9-tetrahydrocannabinol). This product is compatible with the subscriptions of any commercial brand. The use of this product improves the organic flavor and aroma of our crops. It has also been shown that the resin content increases in crops. It is essential for the termination of an organic crop replacing the mineral PK of the market.

Total nitrogen .............................. .. 2% p / p
Phosphorus (P2O5) ............................... 10% p / p
Potassium (K2O) ................................. 10% p / p
Density ........................................ 1.20 Kg / L
pH ................................................ .. 5-6
+auxins, gibberellins and cytokinins

AGROBETA BETA 23 is recommended to apply from week 5 to week 10 of our crop via soil.

Week 7 ............... .. 2 ml / L of irrigation water
Week 8 ................ 3 ml / L of irrigation water
Week 9 ................ 2 ml / L of irrigation water
Week 10 ............ .. 1 ml / L of irrigation water

The use of this product replaces the use of mineral PK 13/14.

TopMax

BioBizz TopMax is a 100% vegetable based organic bloom stimulator that encourages rapid cell division during flowering and increases the production of transport sugars in the fruit or flowers, resulting in a larger blossoms and fruits with enhanced flavours, oils and aromas.

Nitrogen: 0.1%
Phosphorus: 0.01%
Potassium: 0.1%
Iron: 0.009%
Zinc: 0.004%
Molybdenum: 0.001%
Boron: 0.011%

So the question is ... Can I use both Topmax and Beta 23 simultaneously as I would do with any booster+PK situation ?? Or will I blow away all my hard work ?

Congrats and thanks if you read all the way :p
Looking forward to hear you guys !!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom