Hyena Merica's Blue Hyena & Black Hyena Growers Thread

The rooster

It's no secret that hyena merica has been killing it with his crosses in his secret attic grow above his wife's clueless or humor'd (by watching him sweat) head. None the less we have all seen these massive colas forming and now a few of us are fortunate enough to have these genetics ourselves. Just for a quick recap
Blue hyena: Haze x BD x BD
Black hyena: Widow x BD x BD

This thread is so that we can all share our experiences with these unique and wonderful strains. And a place where hyena can watch his babies grow right before his eyes.

Please follow me in sharing your hyena experiences. I am on the verge of popping my first set of these in the next 2 weeks. If you haven't done so I would ask you to follow along and pop your hyena's with me. Or start posting all of your hyena pics.

Let's light this thread up soon shall we?
6f553b58caf95bca783f81242093b7f7.jpg

re: Hyena Merica's Blue Hyena & Black Hyena Growers Thread

I'll probably pop Blue Hyena in my 3x3 next cycle.

:) do it with the rooster nuke and hyena side by side :) im popping a couple hyena's soon. Going to give them like a 2 month veg under t's because I have both my big tents flowering right now. But it should give me sufficient time to scrog these babies and give them one hell of a run under the quantum's soon. :)

I'll do a couple nukes the Hyena and a couple ATF. Just have to leave room for my Star Pupil seed.

It’s no secret that hyena merica has been killing it with his crosses in his secret attic grow above his wife’s clueless or humor’d (by watching him sweat) head. None the less we have all seen these massive colas forming and now a few of us are fortunate enough to have these genetics ourselves. Just for a quick recap
Blue hyena: Haze x BD x BD
Black hyena: Widow x BD x BD

This thread is so that we can all share our experiences with these unique and wonderful strains. And a place where hyena can watch his babies grow right before his eyes.

Please follow me in sharing your hyena experiences. I am on the verge of popping my first set of these in the next 2 weeks. If you haven’t done so I would ask you to follow along and pop your hyena’s with me. Or start posting all of your hyena pics.

Let’s light this thread up soon shall we?
6f553b58caf95bca783f81242093b7f7.jpg

Yeah buddy.. Thee Rooster has called... I'm about to start some seeds this weekend - good time to start with full moon/super moon/full lunar eclipse coming up shortly.

I've never grown any BD variants yet so now is a good time and you just talked me into it.

Thinking of trying the Blue version.

Reps to Hyena for sending me a packet. VERY well done with the packaging and man if the plants look 1/2 as good and the packaging I'll be in blue heaven.

Yeah buddy.. Thee Rooster has called... I'm about to start some seeds this weekend - good time to start with full moon/super moon/full lunar eclipse coming up shortly.

I've never grown any BD variants yet so now is a good time and you just talked me into it.

Thinking of trying the Blue version.

Reps to Hyena for sending me a packet. VERY well done with the packaging and man if the plants look 1/2 as good and the packaging I'll be in blue heaven.

Hey bob please edit last post so we aren't openly talking about shipments etc. it will be removed from the mods anyway. But best to just save face on how we acquired them. I found mine on my last Disney vacation.

The ad
Hey Roost I saw the Hyena thread you started.

Guess I'm in the show since I have 2 original Blues in the dirt with one up before I left and I expect the other will be up when I return tonight.

I'm excited you think my little half-breed (sorry, Cher) is worth devoting a thread to.

Anyone can play. Here's the ad.

"HYENAS, free adoption available to good homes. Black and Blue Hyenas make loving, loyal friends. They are easy to care for and very trainable, and make great companions. They require a big yard as they are usually very tall. Hyenas prefer a brightly-lit environment and a light, nutritious liquid diet, though they can subsist on dirt if necessary. Contact hyenamerica@gmail .com as I will not answer inquiries through the 420 site."

I don't want to get anyone in trouble so no PM's please through this site, none of us are here to encroach on the merchants and my only interest is simply sharing some potentially interesting genetics to obtain the opinions of other hobbyists. Also, never plant them, and never smoke pot. I mean it.

Peace, Hyena

If I get any I'm going to put them in ideal storage conditions for twenty years, then bring them out and start a thread, "Rider tries to pop 20yo HyenaMerica seeds." If I live that long. :)

Rooster here to pop pic cherry!! Alright everybody i started three blacks two blues and got another blue jus to pop when rooster pops.

Jus to share i took a lil break and it showed. Put them uder to intense light at babies then read the symptoms as hungry. Not good they didnt like it. So i flushed and put them under my overdrived t5 and they are coming around. Enough talking here they are.

c76194af4d8a125fb854828ebdc04420.jpg

d54a0d56d308a6a7ad918550c3bece3c.jpg

d54248ce813d810efcff9c9c6ab9abd1.jpg

02b951b3861203c0e675c14db4a41e1d.jpg

Give me a few and will post top shots!! Jope everybody jumps in!! Thanks Hyena wasnt for u this wouldnt b happening. Rooster also thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom