Headband effect

Jackalope

What makes a strain famous? The High! No matter how strong a strain tests its the high that people will notice. The strain Headband says it all. That headband high is so easy to notice. This hybrid carries it well to the majority of its plants....... This headband effect is noticeable in a few strains that I have tried...... Not all people notice the same effects from each strain though the headband effect seems to be noticed by all........ I have found it in some of the most popular strains out there. SSH, Blue Dream, Cheese, Blueberry, G-13 Haze, Canalope Haze, Just to name a few. Some Sativa effects are so light they are hard to notice while some Indicas put you asleep before you can really enjoy them.

In the end its not how strong it is. It is what you notice from a high. I have heard Blue Dream referred to as collage weed. Well maybe it is. Collage kids like to have fun. They are going to like something that enhances there fun more then subdues it. Cheese rose to fame because not only was it flavorful it was fun to smoke.
Strains today are getting stronger and flavors are more enhanced. This makes them noticeable. Not the type of high. Some are strong enough to take you right past the fun stage. I don't feel that a lot of these newer stronger strains are as fun to smoke. Now days medical marijuana has addressed a lot of needs. It the end though, Marijuana is a social drug and should be used as such. Even though I have solved the worlds problems with a bottle of whiskey. I have had truly interesting conversations over a nice fatty.
So what does everyone else think?

Back
Top Bottom