Weird bud coming out of a leaf

Weavel

Have a kush plant one of my "extra's" (little plants that i never put in large pots but couldn't bring myself to kill) and it wound up with a bud growing out of the center of one of the leaves

mutant14.jpg

I have had a couple strains show this in one way or another. Some just grow a leaf there. It is not something that will add much weight or production. Who cares they are cool to look at and won't hurt in any way. I had a Jack the Ripper make a leaf bud big enough to get me high. Don't take a lot of JTR to be honest though. I will look and see if I can find a picture of it

I see a small bud forming. That is not the JTR. I can tell by the tomato cage that it is a purple strain a friend of mine bred.

That is weird looking with the leaves coming out of the center with the pretty bud, (Now I want to smoke mutant jack the ripper weed!)

Tried to pollinate the one on my plant to see if it will make a seed ( just because i was curious) will post more pictures if it actually makes one, but so far it looks like it isn't getting any bigger.

It was going to be a strain. Jack the Ripper x Chocolope I wanted to work with chocolate taste. Then the cookies craze hit. Now there are lots of strains with hints of chocolate flavor.

Back
Top Bottom