Back to level 1

AEquilibrium

My plant which was this. close to harvests completely snapped from violent storms. I wish to inform you that my funeral will be held this Saturday.

fd3f62e34d37253a2f9aa6f07a5aab82.jpg

Probably to late but. You could have tried to clone it. I have seen colas sprout before under a similar broken plant.

You should have tried splicing it back together straight away with some strong tape it would eventually have healed, ptobably too late now.

Technically, the splice could possibly still work if he could make fresh cuts with slots that mesh very well. Or am I wrong? I thought as long as it was live and fresh cut it would still go.

Shit, if you were . that close to harvest, maybe the storm did you a solid. Hang that lady upside down in a dark room and let it dry out some, and then trim up the buds. It obviously isn't going to be as good as if you were able to completely finished out the grow.....but it'll be something to smoke at least ...

Technically, the splice could possibly still work if he could make fresh cuts with slots that mesh very well. Or am I wrong? I thought as long as it was live and fresh cut it would still go.

Yes as long as its still fresh and hasnt died, but its been a few days now since he posted.

Back
Top Bottom