New grow from unexpected plants in backyard

GreenDevil338

420 Member
Hi Guys,

I am a first time grower and long story short, these have been growing in my backyard for a few months now. Just after some general comments and thoughts about how they are going and what stage you think they're at.
image61008.jpeg
image51009.jpeg
image41013.jpeg
image31018.jpeg
image21020.jpeg
image19890.jpeg

Top nodes are tightening up, so u should have a few stray white hairs to signal pre-flower. If not, then soon. Looks nice & healthy & not a lot of stretch, so it's getting enough light as well. Congrats :D

Thanks mate, they are decent for ones that grew unexpectedly from my garden. Just sprouted about 2 months after I moved in. I just considered it a bonus.

Still in veg. You can check branch junctions for signs of sex. It should be showing some indication of sex soon. Looks like it might be showing some signs of stretch but not sure if outdoor plants will show stretch like indoor plants do. Light change is so much more drastic for indoor plants. They look good and healthy though. Good job

Some on those pods have opened up to what looks like a bud though.... not sure what that means
Cannabis doesn't have buds or flowers, in the traditional sense. You should only see white hairs & small leaves on a female plant. Males have a ball sack.... I can send u a pic tonight of female flowers

Had some unexpected plants start when I when I was younger. They got to about 12" before anyone noticed them. They were under my upstairs window. Would have been really great if I wasn't in a group home at the time. The fact that the staff were the first ones to find them was also very unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom