What strains are we growing this year?

D.J. Shorts Blueberry. Always wanted to grow this one. Finally going to get some real Blueberry. This is the only strain that I never found a good one in dispensaries. Very disappointed with all that I have tried. Smoked a bunch of real Blueberry so I know what it should be like.

I've got 2 girls still flowering from last year; Blueberry and Champion.
Started 2- Green Crack autos and an Amnesia Haze auto first week of January.

Hope y'all have a great harvest!
Happy growing...

:420:Just wondering what everyone is growing before I decide on my next grow. :thanks:
I'm still researching , but I want to get ahold of the highest Sativa available and then work myself to the other end of the spectrum by the end of the year. Any suggestions? :)

I'm still researching , but I want to get ahold of the highest Sativa available and then work myself to the other end of the spectrum by the end of the year. Any suggestions? :)

I like to use sites like Seed Supreme or Seedsman (large variety) to filter through the many strains. Even if i dont buy from them, they help me filter through the BS.

I use the different category filters; indica/ sativa, yield, thc content, flowering type, plant size... etc.

Generally, I can filter down to about 10 strains I like. I research each and pick from there.

Can't go wrong with Durban Poison....

Just ordered Painkiller XL by Royal Queen Seeds. Never grown a high CBD strain before. Have a six week old Northern Lights girl. She will be the mamma to this year's guerilla grow.

Got some Romulan Haze, SSSDH, Grape OG, Cindy XX, Blueberry Gum & Headstash going right now.....next grow will for sure have GTH#1, Sensi Star, Chem '91 & Labyrinth, not sure if I'll add more to that ;)

Back
Top Bottom