Do fan leaves always turn yellow before harvest?

lookntoimpruv

I am having trouble making sure my deisel strain is ready. I am trying to put some pics up but for now I will try to explain. I am in dirt and I am on day 54 of flower( since 12/12 turn back) in soil, and with a scope my trichomes are 70% clear, 20% milky, and 10%(if that) amber. Is that possible or am I just not seeing the milky/clear ratio correctly? I was going to flush for 7 days but the few amber trichomes are making me worry that my window of opportunity is closing. What do you guys think?
The other thing is that I have NO yellow fan leaves??? I thought it was normal to see yellow fan leaves at harvest? Could it be the hydrozyme I am using?

For the most part yes they do turn yellow in flower mostly. I've seen a couple growers who had green fan leaves at the end but they did something to make that happen. 80% clear? U still have around 2 weeks or better it sounds like to me. Hang in there and have a little more patience.

I havent had any yellow leaves during flower using BPN. Yellow leaves in good grow room conditions could be caused by the grower who is flushing his plants before harvest.

I havent had any yellow leaves during flower using BPN. Yellow leaves in good grow room conditions could be caused by the grower who is flushing his plants before harvest.
What about other nutrient lines? How many weeks in flower are you? How many cycles have u completed with BPN? Got many grows under your belt?

What about other nutrient lines? How many weeks in flower are you? How many cycles have u completed with BPN? Got many grows under your belt?

I have harvested 3 plants and about to harvest 7 more, none have yellow leaves. I dont have many indoor grows under my belt, what I wrote previously is what I have for indoors. Does this make me inexperienced, possibly. Does this make me incompetent to to give my opinion about something I feel is one of the simplest things I have ever done, no. Growing healthy weed just isn't that hard with the amount of info to read on this forum.

I am in week two of flowering and am getting yellow fan leaves.i am on a feed,water,water cycle with GH flora nova bloom in happy frog soil in 5 gallon buckets both plants are about 3-1/2"- 4' tall i am thinking maybe root bound.ph run off is about 6.3.the one has been in only one week.both at one time or another have been water starved a little and never overwatered.flowers look very healthy though as does new growth.should i be worried?

I have harvested 3 plants and about to harvest 7 more, none have yellow leaves. I dont have many indoor grows under my belt, what I wrote previously is what I have for indoors. Does this make me inexperienced, possibly. Does hthis make me incompetent to to give my opinion about something I feel is one of the simplest things I have ever done, no. Growing healthy weed just isn't that hard with the amount of info to read on this forum.
Whoa buddy, calm down. I asked because I wanted know. I'm not attacking u dude. Looks as if ur reading into the questions too much. So out of 10 plants and Blue Planet Nutrients U've never had a yellow leaf in flower. Thanks for ur answer.

Would like to know the answer to this. Im in week 6 of flowering in dwc and have 50/50 tric color, but leaves are still green but falling off on their own. glad to see im not the only one with this problem. thought i had done something wrong

The real answer is based on strain and where they grow 'naturally'. Some strains must have yellowing during the stretch period of budding....2-3 weeks in flower and again near the 5th week. Other plants can stay green the whole grow. And then there are the Acapulco gold strains which are quite yellow by the end of the grow.

This is where knowing what your seed is comes in uber handy!!!

Yellowing leaves bother me too and I expect them ....its hard to see anything you put work into not stay green but research your particular strain to know what to expect....especially since the yellowing leaves can make someone cut nutes, add nutes, change watering habits and such trying to fix what may or may not be a issue.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom