Merry Harvest-Mas!

kushcreator

Harvest Day!
So Got Big News! Yesterday Was My First Ever Harvest! First Lets Start Out With The Setup. Its 4 Random Bag Seeds. Under Strictly Just a 400W. HPS. (Which Caused Them To Stretch A Little Will Do MH. during VEG next time) They were grown In A 4 x 4 x 6 Grow Tent With 2, 16 inch Duct Fans And A White Table Fan.

Vegged 33 Days
Flowered for 55 Days

They Were Grown Using Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil And Fox Farm Trio Nutrient Line Up. Worked My Way Up To 1 TBS Of Each Nutrient Every Other Water Feeding Till The Last Week Where I Flushed It With Just Strictly Water So It Didn't Have Any More Nutrients In It! The Back Left One Is The Only One That Got FIMed. Didn't Even Attempt To SCROG it for my first time.... Maybe my next time. Just used the net to Support them and to Help Move leaves away from the buds!

First Lets Post A Picture Of Them Before They Started Getting Chopped Down!
IMG_054344.JPG

(They Ended Up Alot Better Then What I Expected Them To Turn Out Like For My First Time!)

Its Hard To Tell Under The HPS Light But They Definitely Started To Yellow As They Got To There Final Week. They Honestly Probably Needed A Little Bit More Time Before Harvesting. But In The Last Couple Weeks The Buds/Colas Haven't Changed Much, And Decided That I Wanted A Christmas Harvest :)

Now Here's Some Pictures Of Us Harvesting Them. Took Literally ALL Day A lot More Work Then You Would Think It Would Be.
IMG_055531.JPG
IMG_055835.JPG

And The Next Couple Pictures You Will Be Able To See The Plants Coming Out Of The Tent One By One!!!
IMG_055634.JPG
IMG_055741.JPG

And This Is The Buds Hung Up In The Closet Before They Get Transferred Back To The Tent When All The Plants Are Cut Down!
IMG_055937.JPG

(Sorry For The Clothes They Were Only Hung Up In There For Like An Hour While We Cut The Other Ones Down Then Transferred To The Environment Controlled Tent!!!!)

And Last But Not Least Is When We Were All Done Cutting Them Down We Transferred Them Over To The Tent Which I Will Show Next!
IMG_057643.JPG
IMG_057440.JPG

I Know That The Pictures Aren't The Greatest I Will Be Posting Some Close Up Pictures And Weight And All In The Next Couple Days When They Are Done Hanging And Drying Before They Go Into Jars!

And Lastly Here Is The Nugs/Buds That Fell Off Or Got Cut Off The Bottom. All Popcorn Nuggets!
IMG_057549.JPG

The Wet Weight Of All The Containers Was Surprisingly Almost Exactly The Same From Each Plant. The Wet Weight For Each Was 30 g's Which Will Dry Up To About 25% Of That!

As Soon As They Are Dry Like I Said I Will Post Some Better Pictures Of Close Ups Of Quality And All. Let Me Know What You All Think.

Happy Holidays Everyone :) :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom