Easy way to keep track of multiple strains at harvest

You know that problem where you have 6 strains coming out of harvest, and you want to keep them separated, but as they dry they all start to look alike... plants you were familiar with in bloom, now look totally different? Have you tried labels and different colored ties, only to have them fall off as the branches shrunk?

I do this... and it works great! The next time you see that pack of multi-colored Sharpie Pens... grab one. Then, at harvest, pick your strain with the most branches to hang... she gets no tag. The next one gets red... next one blue... etc., etc.

The colors don't fall off, nor do they fade during drying. Just carefully color the cut of the branch... it almost reminds me of assembling a christmas tree. :)
DSCF56111.JPG

Be well everyone,
Emmie

I have been doing this too em! Thats so funny I see your doing the same thing. I guess I learned from the best!:smokin:

I'm feeling very emotional, right now... u know that feeling u get, when someone finally understands u, like when ur "stranded"... & a stranger, passes a roll, in pity. I'll take pity! i use a roadmap... this map, is often updated, with water drops and chicken scratch. i know I'm going to log its location I'm fastidious about this because the fruity pebbles bastards that look like me, still look at me strangely and I'm not sure i know the father. my intentions are flawless... right up til the moment i forget- what, which seedling, was this? and that atf kid, keeps snickering!
ur suggestion, while 3yrs old- is ingenious! necessity is - a mutha f'er!

Back
Top Bottom