Harvesting help please - High humidity location

Halibut

Hey guys,

Just about to start harvesting some WW bag seed from hermies. No great expectations from them, they hermied also but I caught it early (mostly). Nice lemon smell to them, and low temps have gotten a little purple going on in late flower. This is my first real grow so it'll be good to practice on. I also put them into flower at staggered times so I'll be able to practice my drying two plants at a time.

Here's the main issue - I'm in a cold rainforest and humidity is usually %75-95. My tent is in a semi-sealed building in a remote location. From cuttings I've taken and left on the floor accidentally, they just seem to get wetter (I know that's different from hanging, just throwing that out there). If I leave a bud (purchased) on the table with a door or window open, it gains humidity.

I built an overflow tent downstairs in an even less-sealed area, and have a dehumidifier down there with an exhaust fan. Once I cut the two upstairs, I can take the ones in the overflow and put them in their spots, so I have a drying room I can control. Should I just hang in there maybe inside a box? Do I run the dehumidifier? At what setting?

Thanks for any suggestions, here's a pic from about 10 days ago.
20160817_210033.jpg

Back
Top Bottom