Question about harvest

Bigredhog

420 Member
Hi all, new here almost at the end of my first grow and harvest time is close. Regarding drying and curing it seems as a new grower some of the drying curing process is geared towards flavor as well as potency. My wife has Pancreatic cancer and I will be making oil for her, I have been buying and making oil for her for 5 months now with dispensary flowers. Hence my concerns for smoke ability are minimal that said what steps if any would not be needed so I can get the best potency to produce oil as quickly as possible. I am thinking I could skip any extensive curing for my purposes any input is welcomed.

I would like to add thanks to 420Magazine! This grow as it sits now exceeds any expectations I had starting out thanks in no small way to the knowledge of the people on this site! I am on track for a very very respectable harvest beyond my wildest dream.

Growing RDWC
5 gal master rservoir
three Greentree 2 gal pots with hydroton media
Chiller water @ 68F
2 Mars hydro reflector 144, 1 Advanced led DS XTE200 lights
Started with GenHydro nutes now using BP nutes
Plants 1 Harlequin, 1 Julius Ceasar, 1 Afghan Bullrider variant ( this was a bagseed of six I found in a bag of what was supposedly that strain)

Funny story re the Afghan I had only planned to grow two plants but upon discovering the bagseeds I had my wife pick one of the six. So I added a pot put it in a rapid rooter straight into the hydroton thinking odds were against it doing anything. Low and behold the little sucker has turned into a little tree. The joy of that one little seed brought so much happiness to my beautiful wife we name her Carol after my wife. I would have posted a journal but being her caregiver I just don't have time. Thanks again to all the folks here for all their help in my fight with this horrible disease. The flowers cant save her but her quality of life and surviving as long as she has is due to the flowers without doubt. I have documented it has accomplished less morphine, minimizing inflammation, controlling nausea, maintaining her appetite and the list goes on. Thanks again!!!!

Back
Top Bottom