Boiling your roots

Lost In Nugs

Hey 420 people,
Have you ever heard or tried to water your plants with boiling water when they are done? Quite curious how spread n known this practice is and if anyone else on here tried this?

This is going to be a standard procedure for me besides washing with H2O2. .

Have a nice day

Sounds crazy I'm interested in the outcome I hear of people washing there buds aswell all new to me

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey scousetomo, thanks for stopping by. :)

The bud washing is one thing. I compared it last grow side by side just like the boiling. I had 4 plants, i boiled the roots of 3 plants 3 days before harvest and after i seperated the branches i washed them in a mild hydrogenperoxide solution, after that in baking soda and lemon juice solution and after that 2 buckets of destilled water. Every bucket got its minute for cleaning off the dust, residue and ol sweat from the plants having me swirling the branches around in it. The first bucket also kills every tiny spore of mold, bortytis and stuff like that you didnt even saw was there.so you have that benefit too. As far as i know H2O2 seperates simply Water and Oxygen, so if you do not use a overdose it wont do any harm. The crop is potent so it prooves for me that its no harm when done right.

Well, the water in the first bucket was not clear any more and still some minor stuff swimming in bucket number two.

The boiled plants are curing much faster, actually they start to cure due to the early start of carbolysation while they are alive and it continues after they die. You can see them sucking almost every green out of the leafes like the flash in the days after the boil within 2 or 3 days.

It is like a simulated flood when the root system is complety drowned and cut off oxygen. Tha plant needs to eat up themself because there is no more transportation of nutes from the ground.

The buds look and taste like 3 weeks curing in mason jars just after 5 days of drying with these 2 easy methods. Because of the H2O2 it dries faster and more even too without any bad taste of regulary weed dried too fast. No effect on the taste. Just needed some balls i guess to do this crazy stuff on my plants, but i will definately do this again for my entire crops.

Oops, forgot a thing. They were fed with mineral/chem fertilizers till 5 days before harvest and only got flushed with one gallon of boiling water like i said. Still one the smoothest weeds ive ever inhaled.

:)

Sounds interesting, I have only heard about placing ice around plant stem in the last day or so, to make it shoot up all the goodies to the buds. I haven't tried it, so I can't say it works

Yes. I think this is kind of a myth even a friend of mine claiming an older grower he knows putts his plants in a cooling house over nights when they are in flower. At least 3 times. and swears by it. I just dont know it it is possible that the plant can produce more fully developed thc in the last cpl days. Maybe. I have ice watered an entire crop and left it in darkness 3 days. Still not shure if id did what i was hoping. But this stuff i described her works for shure.

Back
Top Bottom