Can you guys tell me how many time to harvest?

chicodrogas

Hi guys!
It's the first time i tried microgrowering with simple and natural supplies (water + wood ash), and they grow in low potency of light cycles. So, i can say that i'm a begginer.
I found some seeds on "regular weed" and now they are in flowering time with a cycle of light of 10 hours of light and 14hours of full darkenss.
I think they aren't ready to harvest yet, but i want to know your opinion guys. How much time need i (in media) to cut and start to dry my plants?
I have 3 plants, and 4 photos. The first photo is one of them, the next two are the same plant. and the 4th photo is another one.
16831.JPG
22475.JPG
ramadera.JPG
41531.JPG

Thanks for answer mate!
It's the first week i do this 10/14 cycle of light, until then i done the 12/12 cycle (i start the flowering 45/50 days ago). Should i back to 12/12 cycle?
I have another question: how many grams (in media) u think i will have per plant? Taking into account that i have 3 liths of 60watts each. and another economic light of 14watts for those 3 plants. That is, Low-potency light system.

But when you say you have 60 watt and 14 watt...Are these CFLs?---If so then I assume you have 180w +14 = 194 watt. So, a 200 watt CFl isn't a whole lot of light but under GOOD conditions and care you can probably expect like 3/4 of an oz to one oz per plant. I'm just estimating/guessing of course.

This one is the most developed plant. I took this pic with my phone camera with the max. zoom. Should i start harvesting now??
w316.JPG
w229.JPG
w129.JPG

Back
Top Bottom