Dry Trimming Harvest

Is it a dry trimmer? I need a dry trimmer that doesn't strip off all of my triches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've used Twister T4 and Greenbros both were metal blade trimmers and they were way to harsh on the flowers and took off all the triches. Not to mention how expensive they were.

I have used and seen in use most of the other machines (bladed). They all work pretty good. Tom's seems to be a less aggressive as far as taking off the crystals coming off.

Also how much does that 2200 cost? I'm not trying to spend another 6 grand on a trimmer.

I use it on all my strains except for my premos. They need extra careful handling. I ran it all day with blue dream and you could not tell the difference between hand trimmed and what Toms did. Like all the machines, you have to touch it up a bit at the end.

I don't mind a little touch up. I just wanna save myself at least half the time and I don't wanna hire a bunch of hands to trim

You can trim trim 4lbs in about 5 minutes, but like I said, you still have to touch it up, but it will save you about 80% of the time it takes hand trimming. Just make sure you dry it good and fill the mesh barrel up half way. turn it on full speed. They have a smaller on that has a PVC frame, its about a grand. it does I think two pounds in 5 minutes.

I hear you! If you don't trust the trimmers completely you might end up robbed or dead like that guy up in Humbolt. I got rid of all my trimmers because they were stealing shit from me

If you want to save some money, they have a smaller model that trims 2 pounds at a time. Its only a grand or so. Its has a PVC frame but it still works

So let me get this straight. It trims all 4lbs at once? How large is this machine?

It doesn't look like it's huge on Instagram. It looks like me and my buddy could move it pretty easily if we had to. Sturdy metal legs. How much does it weigh?

Its heavey duty, made of steel frame, maybe 3x3 by 4 feet tall. And yes it will trim 4 pounds in about 4 or 5 minutes as long as you dry it so the trim is brittle. Not so dry the buds are supper dry, just so the trim is brittle. Just dont let it tumble for more than 5 minutes because it will start knocking off the triches. forgot to tell you make sure you keep the zippers on the mesh lubed with Pam cooking spray. Thats the only down side, if you dont lube the zippers, they get hard to zip. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any "maintenence" or clean up. If you decide to get one, tell them Tex sent you.

Thanks for all of the info. Looks like it's only $2499 on their website. That's less than half the price I paid for that T4

Yes, I have two Toms Tumble Trimmer 2600 models. Its their large model. We trimmed 400 lbs in two days with their machines. It took my guy a few more days to touch it up, but it saved me at least 70% in labor costs for hand trimmed. I have been doing this a long time and would have never considered using anything other than a hand trimmer until my buddy showed me his finished stuff from TomsTumbler. Thumbs up from me.

Back
Top Bottom