Sour Diesel Harvest

ckenny23

hi all, i have a fem sour diesel plant that i think it close to harvest its at around day 44 of flower. a good amounnt of the pistols are brown and sticking straight out of the id. i looked at the tricomes and most of them are cloudy some are still clear and very very little amber of any. i haven't started a flush yet i was told to flush the plant with plain water for 2 weeks. my question is if i start the flish now do you think that two weeks from now the plant will be past it's peak time to harvest or do you think it will be around its peak time i can send pictures is that helps. a lot of the bottom to middle leaves are yellowing and firing off as well.

here's a picture from 6 days ago i'll get you some better close up pics when i get home later.
IMG_069545.JPG
IMG_069545.JPG

the buds on the far right of the picture have a darker more moist and wet look to them then all the other ones and those ones have more brown pistols then tho others it seems like they are developing faster.

Mostly clear trichomes I'd say ten days or so for a good mixture of trichomes... that's how I like mine harvested .

A lot of growers usually go 50/50 I usually chop when there's no clear left around 30% amber some strains take forever to amber up, so first signs of amber I wait about 10 days hope this helps also you'll find mixed advice so don't take my word .

ok thanks ya that helps i think i'm going to follow you advice and just wait till i don't see any clear tricromes. bc clear tricromes are a waist correct since they don't have any thc in them?

Back
Top Bottom