1st Time Drying & Curing Bud - Help?

Camblake

Hey guys!

Just harvested 1/4 of my Northern Lights Autoflower plants. For some reason it matured a few weeks sooner than the others.

So for my harvest, i trimmed the buds off of the stalk and i manicured them right away. Now, i know that for drying the bud I should keep it in a dark room at 60-70 degrees, with a fan. but im wondering how i should have my bud layed out to dry? Ill leave a picture of how its currently set to see if its okay. Any help on what to do from now until I can smoke the bud would be appreciated!

2nk5bhl.jpg

re: 1st Time Drying & Curing Bud - Help?

Damn.. i didnt realise until after, that it might have been a bad idea cutting them off! Will give the video a watch

That's a big part of keeping it on the stems cause when they snap you will know. Yeah watch that and you will have a great handle on everything

You should also grab some 62% boveda humidity packsaddles put them in the mason jars for curing.

Means you don't have to worry about the humidity and bud rot and allows the rest of the moisture at the middle of the bud to come out slowly.

Better taste and better THCA to THC conversion.

Back
Top Bottom