Possible mold?

Thcsamosa

Hi everybody so i think ive got a problem here. I took my buds down to cure on day 3 of drying because most of my stems were snapping. Its now day 6 of cure and Im noticing that some of my jars have a sharp ammonia skunky type of smell to them. Ive been taking the plants out of the jars everyday for about an hour to let them dry and the buds are crispy dry on the outside and inside. The strain is thc bomb and i honestly dont know if its just the way the strain should smell or if i have mold. Would i be able to tell if theres mold by just looking at it? I also sneezed after taking a whiff of it..has that happened to anyone?
420-magazine-mobile1877661556.jpg

My first grow was a year ago, so I'm no expert, but I had some powdery mildew and that looks very similar. I'd get some other opinions and/or have it tested.

I understand you're already in the cure zone, but what I did to address it was remove & get rid of the obvious signs. As for the rest, all 11 plants, I washed using the recommended amount of food grade hydrogen peroxide in my first bucket (which will kill PM) with water of course, lemon juice & baking soda with water in 2nd bucket and 3rd & 4rth buckets were just plain water to rinse. All 11 came out marvelously There's a huge thread on this "washing bud" in the forum and so grateful for it. I am a die-hard believer in washing bud; but it has to be at harvest when it's fresh to avoid losing trichs.

Cheers.

Zafu

Back
Top Bottom