Drying my weed

Biglee001

Hi I was just wondering how do you keep your buds dense like when they are on the plant cos when trying they don't seem to be dense no more when they are dry was just wondering if there's anything I can do

Need to be able to get it to dry low temperature and at a low humidity so it dries very slowly this will allow for Less shrinkage and for a pedicure

How would I do that I dry it in my tent iv turned all lights off and just got the filter on and the cool air coming in

It's easier for me to have you look it up then it is for me to sit here and explain it Google how to cure cannabis and your refrigerator sounds retarded but it's low humidity low temperature constant silly circulating air keeps your crystals from the grating

420-magazine-mobile948095203.jpg

What I normally do is dry it in the tent it was grown in at around 24degrees for about a week and then put it in glass jars and keeps burping it for about 2 weeks

Drying and curing take longer in the refrigerator but by taking longer I get more flavor and taste out of my flowers but it's well worth doing cannabinoids and flavonoid evaporate the first three days after you cut your plant down due to eat and moisture law putting them in the refrigerator slows this process down a lot allows a plant to mature as it dries so therefore your crystals are still ambering and drying at the same time for the 72 hours after you start

When I cut mine I trim the bud cut it stright off the stalk and put it in the dry net would you say hanging the buds and leaving them on stalks would be better

Cutting them down at the base and leaving them on the stock is always going to be better because it still has life in energy inside the stock as you have it upside down that all drains into the buds continuing to produce THC and further in a longer process even after you cut it down the flavonoids and cannabinoids or when you start getting a really into depth with it I am sorry about that I run a dispensary and I forget and get a little head of myself sometimes I forget everybody's not watching for the same things that I am I apologize

I cut the top branch then the other branches, remove the sugar leaves and hang in the garage as it is ready. The harvest and drying takes place over several weeks. When the twigs snap it's time to trim. I kief some buds and save much of the trim (edibles) in jars that I cure along with the buds over a 2 month period. With > 12 pounds cured in half gal jars the "burpinp" process takes a bit of effort but the result tastes great. Hindu Kush is now being cured and OG Kush (the allgooey moniker is well merited BTW) is hanging waiting its turn.) I leave what remains on the plants after the branches are harvested and water then take the buds when they are ready to dry on a screen.

I'll use some but give most of my crop away. That is the way of my hippy people. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom