DieselX

Hi ladies and gents,

wondering if you could help my out please.

I have 3 white widow x bubblegum that i grew from seeds, planted 25th march and started 12/12 on the 3rd June.

Ive managed to get some close ups of the trichomes but i can tell for the life of me if they are a couple weeks behind or ready now as my eye sight is shit (hence why im growing and smoking due to glucoma)

Can anyone lend me their o
Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_1.jpg
pinion please?

TIA

Peace

Thanks for your reply. Not much change if I'm honest she is still at only 8 weeks and 4 days flower but I was hoping for around 20% amber at this point knowing I had approx a week or so to go. The buds are really dence to the point that they are weighing the stems down. They really are looking and smelling perfect :)

The good news is every day that passes your buds are going to get more dense. Post another picture when you think they might be ready. Patience is definitely a virtue at this point.

Nice :thumb: If you hadn't shown the close ups, I'd say it's Miller time. You can cut the main COLAs and focus the light on the lower buds if they need some more time. If you are drying in the tent, you can rig up a box to hang them in while the rest of the plant is finishing.

Nice :thumb: If you hadn't shown the close ups, I'd say it's Miller time. You can cut the main COLAs and focus the light on the lower buds if they need some more time. If you are drying in the tent, you can rig up a box to hang them in while the rest of the plant is finishing.
Here are the trichomes from about half way down 1 plant. To be fair the top is pretty much the same but hard to screenshot while holding a microscope.

I like your idea about the colas being cut first. Didn't realise they could be harvested at different stages thanks for that.
420-magazine-mobile463407284.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1966847223.jpg

Well the ladies were cut on the eve of the 6th I was seeing what I thought were the right amount of trichomes are ready what you guys have said, I'll upload pics in a sec. Must admit I'm a little annoyed that the smell went and a hay like grass smell turned up but trying to deal with that now. The yield was ok but I secretly expected more enough to keep me going. This strain of WW X Bubblegum seems to promise a lot and then fall short but it could have been something I was doing wrong.
420-magazine-mobile261176429.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1003379881.jpg

Those are some fine looking plants! Sorry for piggybacking on to someone else's thread but I have the same question as this post "Harvest time yet?" I don't have access to proper magnifying piece so the photos are what i can achieve on my cellphone.
IMG_20170810_140322045.jpg
IMG_20170810_140600631_BURST000_COVER.jpg
IMG_20170810_140758784.jpg
IMG_20170810_140543470.jpg
IMG_20170810_140814453.jpg

These are the most recent photos I have, one day has passed since I had taken them

If anyone has any advice on how long till i harvest or another methods to either create an optic or other methods to help judge the "ripeness" of the bud.

Back
Top Bottom