Not Bad For A Chick's First Time?

RookieJuana

I pulled nearly 5 oz off 2 Moscow Blueberry plants. Is this okay for my first time? I know I sure learned a hell of a lot! The first run was really just practice..
420-magazine-mobile1503109639.jpg

Ok so, you just Made. My. Night!! Thank you thank you! I've got four more green babes started that just sprouted a couple days ago. I don't understand cloning as I've not done enough research. I don't understand how I can grow clones in the same tent as flowering plants because the light schedules differ. Would I need a separate tent with separate lights? If you don't know that's okay I obviously need to do some research. But honestly for now I don't mind planting seeds! Any hooters, thank you so much for responding to me! I actually really appreciate that and it meant a lot to me and you made me smile!

Hey sure thing.. happy to make another smile... those jars made me smile and it being your first time too.. very impressive!

But no you cannot grow the clones in the flower tent.. they need 18 hours of light a day minimum and it would be good to grow them under a light with a more blue spectrum then red, which if your light is meant to flower out cannabis it should have a somewhat equal red and blue spectrum. For a veg light you want little red and mostly blue and white light.

Back
Top Bottom