Is my plant ready to be flushed?

pierluigi

Hello everybody!

First of all, allow me to thanks again who helped me with my first post in this amazing forum!
Asking for help in understanding - Is my plant in the preflowering stage? I was asking, then, when would it be the right time to have my plant flowering... well... she has flowerd very much! :) It's now almost time to harvest....

I read almost everything relevant on line on the subjects of harvesting and flushing, but I still do not know whether my plant is ready to be flushed, willing to do it 2 weeks before harvesting. I clarify that I would like to harvest when some trichomes has become amber colored, in order to get more CBD and relaxing effects.

So, my question would be: is it my plant ready to be harvested in 2 (two) weeks from now, so I can (ought to) flush today?

It is a northern lights, femminized seed bought from sensi seed, sprouted the 27th of August, I switched to 12/12 hours on the 26th of August and today is the 20th of October.... I live in a mediterranean climate, in a tent 80x80x170 cm she has average 50 rh, and 27 c°

Thank so much in advance to you all!
Pierluigi

Back
Top Bottom