To chop or not to chop - A question for my brother budders

onewarmguy

Well my brother budders, the time has come for the ultimate question... To chop or not to chop? and I'm asking for you opinion. I've flushed twice over the last two weeks and my trich's are about 80% cloudy with a few random ambers and I prefer a bit more head than body stone to keep my energy up. Our first killing frost is due here at the lake any day now and my grow area is in an unheated area. The popcorn buds that I've tried are GREAT and although I'd rather harvest at the peak of perfection, mother nature has a tendency to surprise us all. So it boils down to take it as it is now or have a frost kill it all. "Tout ou rien" Here's some pics.

PA277475.JPG

PA277459.JPG

PA197398.JPG

Well my brother budders, the time has come for the ultimate question... To chop or not to chop? and I'm asking for you opinion. I've flushed twice over the last two weeks and my trich's are about 80% cloudy with a few random ambers and I prefer a bit more head than body stone to keep my energy up. Our first killing frost is due here at the lake any day now and my grow area is in an unheated area. The popcorn buds that I've tried are GREAT and although I'd rather harvest at the peak of perfection, mother nature has a tendency to surprise us all. So it boils down to take it as it is now or have a frost kill it all. "Tout ou rien" Here's some pics.

PA277475.JPG

PA277459.JPG

PA197398.JPG
Weather trumps all, so if frost is forecast, chop that beauty!

I often have to harvest some strains a bit before max THC strength due to weather (wet & too conducive to budrot). I've found that earlier harvests tend to have great flavor & a more upper buzz than later harvests, even with 100% indicas.

Really nice work, the plant looks fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom