Am I ready to start harvest or how much longer might it be?

Jfaded120

420-magazine-mobile372700278.jpg
420-magazine-mobile471585568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1448532062.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1788320881.jpg

Closest pics I could get

Personally I let them ride until they're trying to Chop themselves down.... you're probably another 2 or 3 weeks imho, If you just finished week 7.

You're getting there but looks like you still have quite a few clear trichromes left but really hard to see from here. Do you have a scope to look at them? If not you can get one cheap from amaz*n. Be a shame to take them too early. Maybe someone with better eyes than mine can ring in.

And if they still arnt quite ready, can I throw some bud candy in my water for the rest of it or is that a bad idea

I'm not familiar with bud candy but I didn't see the usual target of 5% -+ on amber trichomes. I like them mostly cloudy with some amber. I'm guessing another week. Definitely will not hurt them they will ripen more.

I'm not familiar with bud candy but I didn't see the usual target of 5% -+ on amber trichomes. I like them mostly cloudy with some amber. I'm guessing another week. Definitely will not hurt them they will ripen more.
It's like a organic sweetener? That's how my guy at the hydro store said. He said to go ahead and use it if they arnt ready yet but I don't wanna fuck anything up tho either

It's like a organic sweetener? That's how my guy at the hydro store said. He said to go ahead and use it if they arnt ready yet but I don't wanna fuck anything up tho either

I've heard of it just never used it. After a quick search to just confirm what I thought, you should be fine putting a little in with your watering schedule. Does it have a feed schedule on the bottle? Does it say to use during flush?

Back
Top Bottom