Am I curing correctly?

vyserage

Bud hang dried for 4 and a half days (inside closet, no fan, humidistat at 50%) where it felt crispy on outside and a little moist on inside. I clipped them all from stem and put into a wide mouthed mason jar with a gyro meter.

It started at 60 humidity in jar and within 1-2 hours it was at 71%. If it's at 70 or 71% I take bud out of jar to lay on a piece of cardboard (still in closet with humidistat set at 50%)for 8 to 9 hours before I repeat the process. Once bud no longer rises past 69%, I'll switch to burping 2x a day for 1 hour.

Once it's in the 62 to 65% range I'll add a bovida pack and switch to burping one or 2 times a week for 5 or 10 minutes.

Suggestions/tips/criticism? All welcome :)

What I do is,
Hang it in my grow room (DONT know temp/humidity.) until it's dry.
Put it in a jar with some Humidipaks and open once a day for a week then open 1/3 Times a week then done haha a little old school.

Bud hang dried for 4 and a half days (inside closet, no fan, humidistat at 50%) where it felt crispy on outside and a little moist on inside. I clipped them all from stem and put into a wide mouthed mason jar with a gyro meter.

Suggestions/tips/criticism? All welcome :)

I think you should have air circulating. Not blowing directly onto the buds. Bounce it off a wall. Is there a reason you are doing this without ventilation?

I use my tent, because I would have an issue with smell (not legal). It's also so much easier.

Back
Top Bottom