Didn't think I would but need advice

manhattanguy

420 Member
I really wish that I documented this grow but this NL appeared to be the weakest of three so I left it by the window, it wilted two times and was a seedling for a month before I started to care for it. Now it seems that it is about to yield more than the two previous together.. :)

I have been reading about tricomes for a while and have pretty good equipment to check but now I am not sure what I see..:)

Strain: Northern Light
Medium: Dirt (under-potted)
Flowering time: 9.5 weeks (actual time)
LED light 120W (actual wattage)
Nutrients: Canna A & B (in dirt yes)

My wish is to harvest for most cloudy. Most will go towards RSO but I would like to keep a bud or two for party..:)

It looks to me that its ready but I would like advice so I chop at the right moment. I stopped feeding Canna a week ago and am giving it Biobizz BIoom to the end. I see sporadically one amber tric but the rest look to clear to me?

Can someone make anything of this, please?

2018-02-10-15-47-04.jpg

2018-02-10-19-29-39.jpg

2018-02-10-19-41-54.jpg

2018-02-10-19-39-27.jpg

2018-02-10-19-39-06.jpg

20180210_200743.jpg

20180210_200215.jpg

20180210_200406.jpg

20180210_200315.jpg

20180210_200539.jpg

Not familiar with the Strain and if it "typically" doesn't turn all the pistils, but seems like a lot of straight white pistils which to me says needs another week at least....but I"m still kinda new at this so see what others chime in at.

Where were the micro shots taken? I'd say that the foxtailing part of the bud would mature later than the main bud. I'd go off what the main bud looks like. Going off the pics you posted I'd say start flushing and in10 to 14 days it should be mostly cloudy with a few amber

Thanks Marz. The micro shots are from the top buds mainly. Foxtailing is on three buds that i backbuilt just to see if it works (it appears that it does) and you are right the foxtailed appear to mature more slowly.

Why flush. I use only organic in the end. Do i still need to flush?

Looks like a few pics of sugar leaf trics, which isn't what you want to go by. And does your magnifier have a light on it? Dial it back for the next pics.

Either way, I'm seeing quite a few clears (may look cloudy but the intense light is hiding the true ripeness of the tric). You've got some time to go yet, over a week for sure I'd say

Thanks MrFort, didnt know i could dial down the light on the magnifier...:)

Just split the steam, well see if anything good comes out of it...:) no significant changes on trics atm.

20180213_140946.jpg
2018-02-13-12-27-38.jpg
2018-02-13-12-27-09.jpg
2018-02-13-12-25-37.jpg

I saw 420 do that, don't know if it works but we did it, coincidentally on one of our NL's, but I agree with the general consensus here, I see lots of clear. I would hit up the flush even though you're in organic it will help with the taste and can make the plant feed off it's leaves for the last week or two. That will begin your breakdown and give you a jump in cure. Looks good brother .

Tx Grow. Went through your DWC grow, enjoyed it a lot....:)

Not much change in trics here. Its still pushing out new growth but with nanners this time. Was acctually waiting for them to show for all the torture she went through. Started flush 6 days ago.

20180218_205022.jpg
20180218_205001.jpg
2018-02-18-23-18-59.jpg
2018-02-18-23-14-11.jpg

I can see a couple amber lots of cloudy and a handful of clear. Try to check in a few different spots too, try and avoid the sugar leaf too. Not sure which one you mean btw, all the grows are DWC lol. Glad you enjoyed . sucks about the nanners, you're going to have a lot of little white seeds if you don't harvest fairly soon. Try and drop an hour off your day time and add it to your night cycle. So 11 on 13 off if you're gonna keep it alive any longer. You're already five days post stem split so I imagine you're planning to chop soon?

Your first DWC with the NL, great info...:)

I reduced one hour day light and i was planning to chop in 4 days from now. Dont mind bananas this late, most of it is going for oil but i wanted to get a dry yield weight since the branches can not support the buds anymore and was curious on how much i get. Now i need to account for seeds as well...:)

Your first DWC with the NL, great info...:)

I reduced one hour day light and i was planning to chop in 4 days from now. Dont mind bananas this late, most of it is going for oil but i wanted to get a dry yield weight since the branches can not support the buds anymore and was curious on how much i get. Now i need to account for seeds as well...:)

Chopped it yesterday. Looking at the trics it could have used a few more days but for other reasons i had to. Think its going to be a good yield, buds are pretty dense, well see.

Here, a few pics for the advice...:)))

Back
Top Bottom