Storing weed other than baggie

Skippy998

what methods of storing weed (not over long periods of time) are good besides the traditional bag?

ive found altoids containers to be the best, but i think they can get annoying to carry in your pocket with a bowl and everything

supposedly carrying weed in a baggie can reduce its potency, which makes sense cause you can see thc crystals on the side of plastic bags a lot, but anyway i was wondering what good alternatives were

Sugar took my idea the medicine bottle. I dont think I would keep it in a altoids box unless its a joint or something.

I use glass jars and have collected various shapes & sizes for my stash box...airtight lids a must.:smokin:

i use tubawear

I use jars and sometimes just put full nugs in my grinder or grind what I want for a night and just carry my grinder on me. I usually like to grind my bud up right before I smoke it so I get the most THC, but if I grind it and carry it around I just get a lot of kief so it's all good either way.

I make up different blends ground up & ready for a spoonful in the Volcano chamber that I put in metal containers w/ glass lid, rubber seal & clamp in order to make it airtight...my blends maintain potency very well using this type of container.:smokin:

I make up different blends ground up & ready for a spoonful in the Volcano chamber that I put in metal containers w/ glass lid, rubber seal & clamp in order to make it airtight...my blends maintain potency very well using this type of container.:smokin:

That would be good storage method and an easy way to mix up strains. Sooooooo good in vape too, I love vapor.

Simple answer, a glass jar.

Bud_12-8-06_A.JPG

from what you guys have showed me glass jar appears to be the best,
ill keep an eye out for a good glass jar, the only thing is i dont know if ill be able to find one thats a good sized for when im on the go

although i would love to have my stash in a glass jar for my use at home, ill start that as soon as i can

Yeah, definitely keep your weed in a jar at least for when you are at home.

I usually use tupperware, and I may cut a small piece of orange peel (smaller than your fingernail) to through in with it to keep it moist. It keeps the flavor and freshness of good herb with just a hint of citrus zest.

Nice

I always used airtight plastic containers only because they are so much easier to stash. Never use baggies because they create a static charge and pull alot of the trichomes off the bud.

I usually use tupperware, and I may cut a small piece of orange peel (smaller than your fingernail) to through in with it to keep it moist. It keeps the flavor and freshness of good herb with just a hint of citrus zest.

Remember not to put too much orange peel! I learned the hard way. I had too much orange peel in my tupperware for too long and it left mildew on a quarter ounce of my purp

Back
Top Bottom