Hard up for a bud, man.

HandyMF4u

Ok, if a dude was needing a bud and had no cash, but had two beautiful plants at about day 43 of 12/12 and are just bursting with HUGE sweet bad ass buds, What would be the best way for him to dry a few of em real quick like?

it ain't worth it though, anybody will tell you that. It's not even worth it until after a good cure, I learned this the hard way.

Yep you will be disappointed and it could play tricks on you as far as making you believe that your hard earned grow is worthless! Its all because that is not a good thing to do that early and drying in the oven ruins it and afterwards you'll wish you just left your over all yeild at its heaviest!:peace:

Check out Moose's thread on drying and curing in the harvesting forum.....

Yep you will be disappointed and it could play tricks on you as far as making you believe that your hard earned grow is worthless! Its all because that is not a good thing to do that early and drying in the oven ruins it and afterwards you'll wish you just left your over all yeild at its heaviest!:peace:

Check out Moose's thread on drying and curing in the harvesting forum.....

It did that shit to me! I was so upset until one day I woke up, packed a bowl and was blown away!

Im looking at some dehydrators now, Thanks guys!
Oh, and by the way, I did the nuke thing.
15 sec nuke, and on granite slab for 30 sec, 15 sec nuke and granite again, so on so on, till its smoke able. about 5 or 6 times.
It didnt have too much hay taste that way, and I got a NICE buzz.
Man this is going to be the Bomb when its done!
Check out the new pics I posted this morning.

Back
Top Bottom