No Smell To My Weed? Please Help And Read Previous Posts...

beauts

HERE ARE MY PREVIOUS POSTS. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU REPLY TO THIS ONE..

Pugs hung for 4 days, day 4 in Bags No smell please help ( 1 2 3)

Now... my weed has been in glass jars for about a week now. They are totally dry. When I open the jars once a day there is absolutely no weed smell. This week is Hawaiian Skunk. Shouldn't there be some smell at all?? Is it possibly this weed is no more good or something? There is no mold and we didn't do anything wrong. Please before you respond read my other posts about this weed under

"Pugs hung for 4 days, day 4 in Bags No smell please help ( 1 2 3) "

And then tell me if I did something wrong and if we should continue or just toss and start over?

Thanks

Beauts.

no no no.

your buds look fine. they could have been picked a little early but you can still use your crop to make hash even if its so bad you cant smoke.

from the looks of the picture though your bud is very good and will get your husband medicated. give it another 5 days and then have him try it. he will be the one to say if its good or not.

has your husband smoked any yet ?

also as for the smell some buds lose all there smell and you will not get a smell at all but they will still be very quality smoke.

yes he has tried some and he said its shit because there is no taste or smell. we did this perfectly so i have no idea what's going on here :(

Does the smell come after the fact or what? I am now starting to doubt myself. They hung up to dry for about a week and since there was a fan in the room blowing around i thought that maybe it dried them out to fast but that cannot be the case since the stems didn't break off. I thought for sure after a week of being in a jar the smell would be there. When he buys weed I can smell it from another room. This stuff there is no smell at all and you would think with hawaiian skunk it would be really stinky!! Now he is so discouraged he doesn't want to start another grow session with the White Widow I just bought him.

I wish someone could smack some sense into him *sigh*

Why don't you grow it for him then? Sounds like you have all the equipment, so get them started then start a journal and we will help you alnog the way..Maybe after a good crop he will change his mind... It is a journey you will enjoy.. As for the dry stuff, it is what it is, try to figure out where you went wrong so it won't happen again. This is a learning experience and the more you learn the better you get... :peace:

you didn't read my previous post did you? heheh

i DO grow for him because he has no faith in himself and its kinda hard to find out where I went wrong IF I went wrong. The ventilation was perfect, the feedings was perfect, the PH was bang on, they grew for a whole 10 weeks until her leaves turned yellow and fell off so you tell me why they don't stink anymore? they stunk pretty bad when they were growing. The last 2 weeks of watering was strictly water PH balanced of course so why don't they smell anymore? When the jars are opened it just smells like fresh growing plant smell so what do I do now?

sorry if this was answered, does he get high when the buds are smoked?, Ya great taste and smell make a great product to sell, but for med purposes who really cares as long as you get medicated..

sorry if this was answered, does he get high when the buds are smoked?, Ya great taste and smell make a great product to sell, but for med purposes who really cares as long as you get medicated..

no., he tried some this morning and said it didn't taste or smell like much of anything but he did say it was better than it was 2 weeks ago

Now I have done this before and it worked for me, actually I do it all the time. If your weed is completely dry take a cotton ball and dampen it (not dripping) and put it in with you buds in an air tight jar and let them rehydrate for a couple of hours but don't let them get wet again and then its like a second cure and for me it has brought out a heavy smell and taste in the past. Worth a try! :smokin:

Now I have done this before and it worked for me, actually I do it all the time. If your weed is completely dry take a cotton ball and dampen it (not dripping) and put it in with you buds in an air tight jar and let them rehydrate for a couple of hours but don't let them get wet again and then its like a second cure and for me it has brought out a heavy smell and taste in the past. Worth a try! :smokin:

sitting right ontop of the weed???? won't the weed get wet?? is that the problem?

I don't think there is to early to smoke a bit and feel something, I have pulled fresh buds from the live plant, dried in a toster oven, smoked and got high, it tasted like hay and was not super potent but it worked, maybe you grew hemp, like you got ripped off on seeds or something...

no i don't think so, i got the seeds from amsterdam and cost me over $175 plus shipping. when they were growing they smelt like skunk so bad i was gagging 24/7

sorry, I don't understand what is wrong then. I guess you are just shit out of luck.

sorry that was assholeish of me, I mean to say I don't get it. maybe someone like moose, boss or someone else can help, but it really makes no sense. they should be good to get medicated, You grew them well, they dried for what seems like enough time, and you cured a bit, the seeds are froms a reputable place, things just don't add up. If he gets high than mission acomplished if not for a "great smell and taste". no high = not worth it. try agian with bag seed or a different seed company.

I feel there is no help here. Everything has been said if they still do not smell good or taste good and especially if they don't get him medicated then cut your loses and make some budder or hash. Sorry there is no right answer for you....at least not yet!:peace:

well 10 weeks doesnt mean anything except a guidline.

you can only tell when to harvest by the trichomes. your plant could have wanted to go for a few more weeks and was picked to early.

How To Know When To Harvest

check that out. :smokin:

also if he decided he dont want it make some cannabutter. then make brownies and cookies and all that good shit. those should put a smile on his face. hahah

CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

MMmmmm Brownies. I can't wait for the next batch of budder.

Yes make brownies! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom