Perfume tasting bud - Can I change the taste? - Pic of bud

estranged

was not sure where to post this,,so i just figured maybe here,,

i got a half of this bud,, looks good and stone is ok,,
but man its taste like perfume,,yuck!,, like someone stored it with perfume or sprayed in on there or something,, do people actually spray perfume on weed,, why,, its really stuffing me up too,,

is there any way i can remedy this,, if i make an oil the oil will most likely taste the same im thinking,,

is there strains of weed that just taste like perfume or not cured right?
it does seem like when it was stored (which seems like a while ago) was not quite fully cured and was compressed) but left out of bag over night and is now quite crispy,, taste still there,,
those flavor drops they sell at head shops anyone ever use that stuff,, think it would work,,

its good bud ,,but man gross tasting,, maybe i should just garbage it,,
here some pics,,
rsz_picture_076.jpg

rsz_picture_075.jpg

Re: perfume tasting bud,,can i change the taste?(pic of bud)

never mind i just sold it back to the guy,,
he said he can sell it too someone else then,,

he said he doesnt taste perfume,,,,bullshit!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nah! he bought it back cause he knows he did something to it, or knows it has had something done to it,,i could see it in the way he was acting,,

i don't usually buy from this guy,thats why i only got a half, he knows that im not some highschool kid,,and if he wants my business to keep me happy,
the way he sold it to me was all sketchy,, like in a place where i could not take it out and smell and look at it,,

this is a smaller city,, if your gonna rip someone off here,, be prepared to go out of business,,and be prepared for the ones that don't like getting ripped off to come back bitching,, ie:ME
i don't punk out when i get shorted, or tainted bud,, if you get ripped off and your too chicken shit to say something about it,,you deserve to be ripped off,,IMO
if you get ripped and say something about it and they don't do nothing about it,,,time to take your business elsewhere,,

i just thought maybe if i can make the taste go away i still keep it and smoke it as i had nothing else,, and im sure i smoked worse stuff than perfume in some of the oils, and hashes i smoked when younger, :cheesygrinsmiley:,, but i could not get rid of strong perfume taste,, like spray perfume and then walk through the spray with your mouth open,,yuck,, rather smoke resin,,

That sounds like nasty weed.

I think you make a good point as to why we need a dispensary in my area. To get quality assured buds that you know don't have a bunch of pesticides, poisions, or any other nasty substances in them. Plus a consistant supply of Medical grade marijuana and other concentrates to choose from.

My guy around here always has nice weed but it's always something different. It makes it hard to medicate properly, not being able to get the propper type of smoke(like india/sativa) for my symptoms.

yes its a sad state were in,, cannabis cultivation here is all about monetary gain,,
they don't care about pests, mold, using pesticides, taking crops to early, not curing properly, spraying shit on the weed to add weight, smell, appearence of more crystals,,

actually got a friend here who had some weed sprayed with freaking frosted glass,, crazy,, there was some people selling weed that had already been used to make honey oil,, people were actually buying it,, until they sold to the wrong people,,

i like variety as much as the next guy,, but here,,christ,, we get good bud one week and then 3-4 weeks of beasters and tainted crap like that bud up there,,and even the good bud is questionable because usually never cured properly,,

but oh well ,,hopefully in another 2 months or so,, i will have my own "unmolested" harvest to enjoy.. and hopefully never have to buy weed from dickheads again,,
:cheesygrinsmiley:

I have seen some of the best weed go bad when it was shipped in a container with fabric softener, tasted just like perfume...
The smoke was inside a tupper-ware then the tupper-ware was rolled with commercial quality saran wrap ( it was quite a bit of smoke 1 lb+) but placed in the same box were those nasty dryer sheets...
When you said perfume the first thing that came to mind was dryer sheets.

shit that reminds me when i took a trip out to Maui a couple of years ago. we all snuck some over there.....i ended up smoking mine in like 3 days(1oz). So my buddy(who came with me) brings out his stash that is still sealed.....vacuumed sealed and with a fabric softer sheeett........ooooooh my god. that was the worst OG Kush i hav ever smoked. Makes me gag alittle every time i smell fabric softener......gross

also trying to cover up the smell of the plants while growing can change the taste. i had a plant in a retal unit and was covering up the smell with carpet deoderizer and other things. and it turned out like perfume as well. very disapointing.

Hm, never heard of "Grit weed"? Don't know if you call it that in the states, but here in Sweden there was a lot of this grit weed going round a couple of years back.

Some idiots sprayed the weed with hairspray and something called glass spray, to increase the weight and make it look full of crystals. I encountered this weed once, it tasted parfume-ish and after a few smokes your lunges and throat was fucked for days.

Heard that people put perfume on weed to disguise scent of low quality smell. Doesn't make sense to me cause you can tell by your high and look of the weed. Who wants to keep buying weed from someone if it smells and tastes like perfume?

I've been able to reinstate the original smell of flower when it dries out too much and loses it's fine aroma. Mason jar, bag of weed left open, small moistened sponge on jar and seal it up. Open every few hours or so and leave for a couple days...

Back
Top Bottom