Well, newgrower guilty of being over excited

dropabob

well, pretty much cut, clipped and trimmed my first grow. Although it was exciting, i guess my expectations were to high as they didnt turn out near as good as i was hoping. i one White widow, that looked great, i made the mistake of pinching a bunch of the giant sucker leaves off to try and get some light down below, and it never seemed to be the same. had severe problems with the rest of the leaves and now that i cut it, hermi, it has the little white seeds in the bud. Also, had 2 blueberry,that although they both produced bud, its not very dense and about 2oz worth. just a bit disappointing as i invested a lot of $ for the setup and such and was hoping for more. Any tips? so im not giving up but man, i was hoping to support myself with the grow but i guess i still have to learn and keep buying dirt.

you'll learn something new every cycle, just keep at it... this site is full of great info.

its hard to give you any tips with out knowing exactly what happend during the grow, sorry.

The reason why your plants didn't do well when you cut the fan leaves off is because the fan leaves are the powerhouse for the plant. They take the energy they receive from the light source and convert it to grow your plant. ;-) Oh, and btw, hermi pollen can be used to make feminized seeds on a true female. So, if you want more seeds and you happen to get a hermi, you can harvest the pollen (way far away from you females) and use it to pollinate you females in a few places, so they are not riddled with seeds. My suggestion for you is to start out fresh and start a grow journal, or feel free to pm me with any concerns. ;-)

Oh, and btw, hermi pollen can be used to make feminized seeds on a true female. So, if you want more seeds and you happen to get a hermi, you can harvest the pollen (way far away from you females) and use it to pollinate you females in a few places, so they are not riddled with seeds. QUOTE]
It really depends on why the hermie plant went hermie. If it was a natural hermie you will carry some of those genes over and any off spring could hermie at any time. If the plant hermied due to stress or delayed harvest then as long as stress isn't introduced the genes should remain dormant.

Back
Top Bottom