Opinions/ dry ice vs. wet bubble hash

Tecumseh

I'm currently making my bubble bag hash with dry ice instead of ice and water. I'm getting really good results. I was just wondering some other's opinions on which, if either, makes better hash. The wet method is a LOT more work. I can see though that if one keeps shaking for too long, the plant material will eventually crumble to dust and go through the screens along with the trichomes. So far, I'm liking the dry ice method. Would anyone else like to chime in on this?

I haven't done it but I plant on doing the same with dry ice.

I want to use a tumbler with dry ice and maybe using a dessication before hand in the tub to keep any condensation from forming.

There is another thread on best hash making techniques in this forum, there is a member doing this very thing with some nice pics. You could ask him any questions in there.

The last time I made hash,about 2 weeks ago, I got about 15grams of really nice hash outta what I guess was about 3 oz(I didn't weigh it)of trim and small buds. I used dry ice and a 120 bubble bag. After shaking for a while(2 min or so), I put the 120 bag inside of 73 and 25 bags, removed the dry ice and ran cold water through to get anything sticking to the inside of the bag. I'm just gonna stick with this method. You can't beat the results for the time and effort involved.

Back
Top Bottom