Looking for a Good pollen press!

I've seen lots of reviews on the ebay pollen presses that lose their threads after 1-2 uses. So I'm looking for suggestions from people that are using a pollen press currently.

I have lots of dry ice has to make.

I will make it every grow.

I want it to not require having insane hand grip because I have 1 bad hand that doesnt have good grip. So handles are preferred.

Please feel free to post pics or links if you have them.

I'd like to not go to the $200 high dollar area if I can help it.

I can buy from sponsors, that isnt the issue. Looking for the experience of others to make a good referral to brand/model first!

Not me, a friend of mine uses that press all the time. I have a home made one.
But with the peacemaker you can press more pollen at once than with others and that thing is solid.

IMG_059412.JPG

This is my home made one, haven't used it for quite a while ( you can tell how rosty that thing is ).
If you know a welter it is easy to do.

Hey Bassman, did you end up getting a press? I'm developing a need for one (ordered bubble head bags) and would love to hear about what you ended up using.

Yes, I bought the "super Herbal Press" Paid more than I wanted but having high quality threads is really important to longevity with steal to billet aluminum. I'm happy with it. Oil the threads occasionally with Olive oil or something.

image5804.jpg

This is a clay extractor I got a Michael's craft store. Was like 27.99, had a 60% off cupon so paid 12$ for it. I used the two smallest holed jigs in it and put 2 dimes in it to take more space and to use as a stamp. I have had it in the oven 3 times at 170 degrees to help melt down the keif. It is a grinder mash up of white widow, GDP, blue boy, Maui wowie, lavender, purple arrow, and another strain I don't remember. It was less than a gram of keif it didn't register on my scale. I'll post a picture of the final product when it's done.

It's pretty hard makes a snap when I break it. It smoked like it was pretty solid also. Not sure I coulda got it compacted that well without putting it in the oven a few times.

Same I used same exact Michaels clay extractor works great. But I had a welder buddy build mine I'll upload pics and products. We bought a prototype from a smoke shop tore it apart and built one to same specs with stainless steel. I'll upload pics of finished product and unit tonight.

Back
Top Bottom