Dabs, Oil rigs, Concentrates and 710

I like smoking budder, but rather than dab, I prefer a G pen. I am not big on the whole "rig" thing, must have out grown that, I loved bongs when I was younger, but now at 30 I prefer good ol zig zag blues for smoking weed, and If i have the luxury of budder, I use my G pen. And what is 710?? sounds to me like you missed 420 LOL....

Newbie that loves to cook. I like to understand recipes and techniques to achieve a product i like. I need advise on how to keep my muffins up. I've been testing small trial and error trying to figure it out. "Batter" is fully ready and finished. Left alone, turns into amber taffy in vacuum. A quick stir and I vacuum it up. Looks great. Doesn't stay that way. Drops. Do I continue to repeat? Could it be the "strain" of this particular mix? Like I said, new, but always want to know the workings of things like hobbies.

would love to learn more about dabbing. I have been trying to find a good rig but theres so much out there to figure out whats garbage.
Seems as if the "domeless" 18 mm is the right route I should be heading? If someone that has lots of experiance dabbin please pm me if you could help me pick out the right equipment to medicate with my soon to be ice wax, got this critical + that has SO much resin glands I got to bag that trim.
Thanks ahead of time

when i take a dab i tend to get my two front teeth completely covered with oil resin, every dab i have taken from my bong its been that way.... why is it so resiny? does anyone know

Back
Top Bottom